Windows 10: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.

Discus and support There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello. Hope someone can help. I'm using the old Microsoft office Outlook 7 for email. I've never liked the newer versions, that's why I prefer 7. I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gazoo1962, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Gazoo1962 Win User

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.

Hello. Hope someone can help. I'm using the old Microsoft office Outlook 7 for email. I've never liked the newer versions, that's why I prefer 7.
    I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition. I keep getting the pop up message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action."
    I know that I am suppose to go into the list and default Outlook 7 as the default email program, problem is, it does not appear on the list to pick from!! It is not there! Anyone know what I can do to remedy this?
    Thank you for your time and help.
    Scott

:)

Gazoo1962, Jun 26, 2018
  2. jalea148 Win User

there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

I'm sure what you mean re User Accounts what is listed under Mail. There were no mail references. Same with Set defaults by app.
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. [​IMG]

jalea148, Jun 27, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

Hello, it would seem you have two problems.
    1. the assocation
    Suggest you try this:

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. [​IMG]

From the control panel
    (E.g. via Windows key + X, click Control Panel, then Default Programs).

2. Sthg that is accessing a file repeatedly, whose type is not associated.
    You might be able to work out what that is using a clean boot:
    Clean Boot - Perform in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Rishabh_ Win User

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action

How to solve this issue?

Every time when I switch on the pc it shows the error "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default program control panel."

I am using window 10 Home and Student 2016.

***Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts***

Rishabh_, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

1. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. - Similar Threads - email program associated

2. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...: For some reason I just cannot get rid of this error message. It appears at every boot and at random times when the computer is running. I have tried the solutions offered on this forum and others including trying to edit the registry and using an office repair tool....
  3. No email program associated to perform requested action......

in Browsers and Email
    No email program associated to perform requested action......: I have been getting the message "No email program associated to perform req......" on the JPG attachment since one of the last windows updates. Not sure which one. I have a PDA attached to the PC and they have started to synchronize again recently. Since I have been getting...
  4. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...: This is an answer, not a question. This is an issue that has been bugging me for many months ... years actually. If you try to email a file from File Explorer using "Send to", for example, you will get the error message in the title above. Here's what I discovered: In...
  5. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no email program associated to perform the requested action: I was uninstalling a couple of programs and ended up uninstalling outlook which was preinstalled (but not purchased) to my lenovo ideapad 110. and now I end up getting the email popup along with some other thing that I had popping up ages ago saying something about the...
  6. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action: Lenovo 81CX laptop running Windows 10 Home v10.0.17134 Build 17134: I do NOT use any Microsoft email. I am using Thunderbird v52.9.1. I selected this as my Default Email App. I get this: [ATTACH] Fixes have been posted for several years. I've tried these fixes and...
  7. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action: I have researched this issue in this community forum and no solution has been found. The error dialogue box that I am getting is pictured below. I have tried the following A number of issues with the default Mail app can also be resolved by resetting it. Here are the steps:...
  8. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.

in Browsers and Email
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.: Hi folks, I hope somebody can help me! I have recently uninstalled Office 2007 as MS has stopped supporting/updating it. I therefore installed LibreOffice for Word and Excel and use Google Mail for email, as I didn't want to buy another copy of Office. I am now being...
  9. "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action"

in Browsers and Email
    "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action": Here is the full error message: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel" Observations: 1. Outlook 2007 is my email...
  10. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

in Browsers and Email
    there is no email program associated to perform the requested action: Here's a screenshot of the error: [img] I get this popup every few minutes, unless I just leave it up permanently. I've been googling for a solution for a couple hours now, and have tried almost everything I've found with no luck. I've completely uninstalled outlook,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no email associated message windows 10

2. their is no email account available to complete the requested action 2020

3. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action

4. pop up message there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. please install,
  5. there is no email program associated solution thunderbird,
  6. no mail program associated.. message,
  7. Windows 10 No Email Program Associated To Perform The Requested Action. 2018