Windows 10: There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

Discus and support There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaqibSoomro, Jul 4, 2018.

1. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

Hi,

Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message.

I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet.

the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know what is the issue, maybe recent update has caused this.

Can you help me to fix this issue?

Thanks,

:)

AaqibSoomro, Jul 4, 2018

2. ERROR: 0x800704CF while downloading apps from store!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive error when try to download apps. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Are you able to access internet from browser?
    • Which connection are you using to access internet? Wired or wireless connection?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists,
    let’s perform Windows Store reset.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 29, 2020
  4. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has just announced that its Mac-friendly app store has managed to surpass 100 million downloads in less than a year. Launched on January 6th (2011), the Mac App Store is accessible to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion users, and offers thousands of free and paid apps covering Education, Games, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Productivity, Utilities and other categories. In contrast, the iOS-only App Store has over 500,000 apps and has surpassed 18 billion downloads.

"In just three years the App Store changed how people get mobile apps, and now the Mac App Store is changing the traditional PC software industry," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With more than 100 million downloads in less than a year, the Mac App Store is the largest and fastest growing PC software store in the world."

For more info about the Mac App Store just see Apple's website.

There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store apple_mac_app_store_lion_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

1. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store - Similar Threads - internet access app

2. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  3. I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.: When I click on download it Icon changes but nothing starts. It also indicates that you are not connected to internet, but the internet is working. And the I troubleshooted network connection and it is showing "the remote device or resource won't accept the connection" error...
  4. I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.: When I click on download it Icon changes but nothing starts. It also indicates that you are not connected to internet, but the internet is working. And the I troubleshooted network connection and it is showing "the remote device or resource won't accept the connection" error...
  5. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  6. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  7. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

8. Downloading apps from internet

Downloading apps from internet: Hello my problem is that when i want to download something from Chrome come microsoft store window on my screen and it's subject is Get Apps From Store..... Please help...
  9. Downloading Apps from App Store

Downloading Apps from App Store: We are having a problem downloading apps from the Microsoft Store. My wife can be signed in under her Microsoft account, we find the app we want on the Microsoft Store, press Install/Open and a pop-up window shows up allowing us to get the app. However, when we click on the...
  10. downloading apps from the app store

downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...