Windows 10: There is no sound from my speakers?

Discus and support There is no sound from my speakers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought new speakers and I still cannot get any sound. What should I try?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Art Marroquin, Jun 11, 2024.

1. There is no sound from my speakers?

I have bought new speakers and I still cannot get any sound. What should I try?

:)

Art Marroquin, Jun 11, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue There is no sound from my speakers? :p

cadaveca, Jun 11, 2024
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 11, 2024
  4. There is no sound from my speakers?

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

There is no sound from my speakers?

1. There is no sound from my speakers? - Similar Threads - sound speakers

2. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  3. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  4. If you remove your headphone jack and got no sound from your speaker what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you remove your headphone jack and got no sound from your speaker what to do?: I'm using W10 and until I changed PC all I had to do was to put the headphone jack in its socket to get the sound through it. Then when I removed it the sound came through my speakers...But with my new pc it was quite different. So a while back I ended finding the solution to...
  5. If you remove your headphone jack and got no sound from your speaker what to do?

If you remove your headphone jack and got no sound from your speaker what to do?: I'm using W10 and until I changed PC all I had to do was to put the headphone jack in its socket to get the sound through it. Then when I removed it the sound came through my speakers...But with my new pc it was quite different. So a while back I ended finding the solution to...
  6. If you remove your headphone jack and got no sound from your speaker what to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. No Sound Through Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound Through Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers: I just purchased the Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers. After setting up the speakers. I paired the speakers with the Dell 14 Inspiron Laptop. Intially I was able to get sound through the speakers. I tested my speakers with an Ion turntable. This was when I couldn't get sound....
  8. No Sound Through Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers

No Sound Through Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers: I just purchased the Logitech Z407 Bluetooth Speakers. After setting up the speakers. I paired the speakers with the Dell 14 Inspiron Laptop. Intially I was able to get sound through the speakers. I tested my speakers with an Ion turntable. This was when I couldn't get sound....
  9. No audio, just a constant clicking sound through speakers

No audio, just a constant clicking sound through speakers: I have a Windows 11 64-bit PC with a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen audio interface. Audio was working perfectly until a few days ago. All I can hear from my speakers and headphone is a double click every second. No other audio. I have updated the drivers, uninstalled and...
  10. No audio, just a constant clicking sound through speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio, just a constant clicking sound through speakers: I have a Windows 11 64-bit PC with a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen audio interface. Audio was working perfectly until a few days ago. All I can hear from my speakers and headphone is a double click every second. No other audio. I have updated the drivers, uninstalled and...