Windows 10: There is no wifi option in my computer settings

Discus and support There is no wifi option in my computer settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect to my home wifi because there is no option in my settings for wifi, only ethernet. I can use the ethernet but I want to be able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hockey2theMax, Aug 5, 2018.

1. There is no wifi option in my computer settings

I cannot connect to my home wifi because there is no option in my settings for wifi, only ethernet. I can use the ethernet but I want to be able to use wifi so i can move my laptop around.

:)

Hockey2theMax, Aug 5, 2018

2. Wifi Option Disappearing on computer.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Kiran Kishore replied on November 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared

You may refer to the below article “Connectivity” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/connectivity

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2018
  4. There is no wifi option in my computer settings

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

There is no wifi option in my computer settings

1. There is no wifi option in my computer settings - Similar Threads - wifi option computer

2. There is no wifi option in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no wifi option in my computer: There is no wifi option in my computer ND when I try to access the windows bios 3/4 of the screen is black.The main screen is fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-wifi-option-in-my-computer/b1340e85-397a-40c9-9859-629f78bb8ccf
  3. There is no wifi option in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no wifi option in my computer: There is no wifi option in my computer ND when I try to access the windows bios 3/4 of the screen is black.The main screen is fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-wifi-option-in-my-computer/b1340e85-397a-40c9-9859-629f78bb8ccf
  4. Computer showing no wifi options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer showing no wifi options: Hi ! I’ve been trying to log into my computer, but when I do it tells me I’m offline. When I go to look for wifi options, it’s just a blank grey box and the only option is airplane mode.I’ve tried to use another sign in option, but it takes me to a website which then tells me...
  5. Computer showing no wifi options

Computer showing no wifi options: Hi ! I’ve been trying to log into my computer, but when I do it tells me I’m offline. When I go to look for wifi options, it’s just a blank grey box and the only option is airplane mode.I’ve tried to use another sign in option, but it takes me to a website which then tells me...
  6. My computer has no wifi option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has no wifi option.: I have a fairly old Hp laptop which can only use ethernet connection, but not normal wireless, which is highly inconvenient. It is Windows 11, and if I click on the "No wifi" globe there is no wifi button like there used to be on the control panel. In settings there is no...
  7. My computer has no wifi option.

My computer has no wifi option.: I have a fairly old Hp laptop which can only use ethernet connection, but not normal wireless, which is highly inconvenient. It is Windows 11, and if I click on the "No wifi" globe there is no wifi button like there used to be on the control panel. In settings there is no...
  8. Unable to find wifi option in my settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find wifi option in my settings: I checked whole laptop, i don't find the option of wifi.I tried many ways like updating the drivers, disable and unable the driver.I am usin HP Pavilion windows 10[IMG]...
  9. no wifi options in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    no wifi options in settings: I can't connect my laptop to the internet. In Settings - Network & Internet- Status is not connected and shows no available networks. No Wi,Fi option on left pane Network options only show Bluetooth or Ethernet Other devices are connected as normal....
  10. No Wifi Option in Settings and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wifi Option in Settings and Taskbar: My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to the internet because there is no wireless internet option in the settings or the task bar. Normally where the WiFi logo is, there is an Ethernet logo instead. I can't even use the Ethernet because my laptop DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ETHERNET...