Windows 10: there is sometimes a lag on my windows 10

Discus and support there is sometimes a lag on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I using the last updated version of windows 10. But, There are some lags in the system. For example: when surfing the drivers, I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by raminsecurity20, Jan 13, 2017.

1. there is sometimes a lag on my windows 10

Hello

I using the last updated version of windows 10. But, There are some lags in the system. For example: when surfing the drivers, I click on a folder but it will be open after a while with a pause even if the folder be empty. Another one is when im chatting, there is a pause in the system and the last one is when I right click on a software to close it there is also a pause. But there is no problem while plying game.
    Where does this problem come from?
    I have a powerful hardware.

:)

raminsecurity20, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Ramin5566 Win User

there is sometimes a lag on my windows 10

Hello

I using the last updated version of windows 10. But, There are some lags in the system. For example: when surfing the drivers, I click on a folder but it will be open after a while with a pause even if the folder be empty. Another one is when im chatting,
    there is a pause in the system and the last one is when I right click on a software to close it there is also a pause. But there is no problem while plying game.

Where does this problem come from?

I have a powerful hardware.

Ramin5566, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Anne Fuj Win User

Hi Ramin,

To fix your concern, let us
    run the System File
    Checker
    to identify and troubleshoot this error.

Note: Please perform the Clean boot on your PC.

Clean Boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us find any third-party software which can be the cause
    of this issue.

Here are the steps:

• From Start, search for
      msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration
      from the search results.
    • On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services
      check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open
      Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.

Let us see how it goes.

Anne Fuj, Jan 13, 2017
  4. prikker Win User

prikker, Jan 13, 2017
  5. You can try foinding some options in the appereance menu where you set themes and other visual stuff.

JordanMihailov, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. there is sometimes a lag on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - sometimes lag

2. Game sometimes not even using 20% of GPU and lagging a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sometimes not even using 20% of GPU and lagging a lot.: It isn't thermal throttling, my GPU stays at 50-65C. I don't think that this issue is at the games behalf because I didn't have it on Win 10.I tried every common troubleshooting step like restarting etc. The game normally sits at 160-200 fpsThe issue occurs sometimes and...
  3. Game sometimes not even using 20% of GPU and lagging a lot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game sometimes not even using 20% of GPU and lagging a lot.: It isn't thermal throttling, my GPU stays at 50-65C. I don't think that this issue is at the games behalf because I didn't have it on Win 10.I tried every common troubleshooting step like restarting etc. The game normally sits at 160-200 fpsThe issue occurs sometimes and...
  4. My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning: So when I'm just doing my thing on my laptop like watching netflix, or even reading online, it goes pretty slow, and sometimes even shuts down by itself without warning. I don't have many apps installed on my laptop, and I don't have many files, but still it is really laggy....
  5. My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning

My laptop has lag issues and sometimes shuts off by itself without warning: So when I'm just doing my thing on my laptop like watching netflix, or even reading online, it goes pretty slow, and sometimes even shuts down by itself without warning. I don't have many apps installed on my laptop, and I don't have many files, but still it is really laggy....
  6. windows 11 lags sometimes on samsung ssd and unsupported tpm pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 lags sometimes on samsung ssd and unsupported tpm pc: hi, i just installed windows 11 on a windows 10 pc but it lags sometimes when i play a video online or offline i feel it when i don't play i don't feel it i don't know the problem what it is and when i try to cut or copy and paste something to this device the data is not...
  7. windows 11 lags sometimes on samsung ssd and unsupported tpm pc

windows 11 lags sometimes on samsung ssd and unsupported tpm pc: hi, i just installed windows 11 on a windows 10 pc but it lags sometimes when i play a video online or offline i feel it when i don't play i don't feel it i don't know the problem what it is and when i try to cut or copy and paste something to this device the data is not...
  8. UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall: Hello,I have built a new PC and have an annoying issue.When I for example select Powershell in search and click "run as administrator" sometimes at random, instead of dimming the background image, it makes everything turn pitch black except the prompt window itself. After I...
  9. UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall

UAC background dimming sometimes causes a black background and slow/lagging animations overall: Hello,I have built a new PC and have an annoying issue.When I for example select Powershell in search and click "run as administrator" sometimes at random, instead of dimming the background image, it makes everything turn pitch black except the prompt window itself. After I...
  10. It lags when I hover over desktop icon and sometimes takes about half a second to register...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It lags when I hover over desktop icon and sometimes takes about half a second to register...: I have had this issue for a while and I don't know what to do. I don't have 3rd party antivirus, updating all my graphics, installed all windows updates and optional ones....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sometime lag