Windows 10: There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool

Discus and support There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any suggestions ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cryogust, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Cryogust Win User

There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool

Any suggestions ?
    There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool 070ad9ba-e6d0-47cb-a82d-f535d27306d0?upload=true.png

There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool cc949453-9c6a-4630-a141-7a8ca94247ba?upload=true.png

:)

Cryogust, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

3. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Jul 23, 2018
  4. jacka27 Win User

Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool [​IMG]

There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool [​IMG]

This Is the message I had (btw apologies if my English isn’t the best, the predictive text on my iPad isn’t great)

jacka27, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. There isn't an option to use my digital license on the media creation tool - Similar Threads - isn't option digital

2. Windows clean install from media creation tool says "...activated with a digital license" -...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows clean install from media creation tool says "...activated with a digital license" -...: On my home PC I used the "create Windows 10 installation media" tool and used the resulting USB to install Win10 on a laptop I purchased second hand that had been wiped to BIOS UEFI screen shows at boot. Install went fine as did all updates. During the install I did NOT...
  3. problem using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem using media creation tool: I have tried unsuccessfully to create a windows 10 USB boot drive. I keep getting the following error: 0x0200013-0x90019. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-media-creation-tool/0f5bb36a-03bc-4d03-8d95-dcc215cc73a0
  4. Windows 10 License using Media creation tool

Windows 10 License using Media creation tool: Hi, I am using Thinkpad t560 with core i5 and 8GB Ram. This machine has builtin OS Windows 10. I am having some serious issues with my laptop. I tried to reinstall windows using reset pc settings as well as windows 10 update assistant tool, but the issue is persistent....
  5. USB Media Creation Tool Option Question

USB Media Creation Tool Option Question: Use The Recommended Options For This PC. Should this option be checked or not? (I intend to do a Repair Install). I'm using Windows 10 Pro - but in the Options window, Windows 10 is already selected and I don't have an option to select Windows 10 Pro. What should I do? The...
  6. media creation tool license

media creation tool license: I just got the media creation tool to create a bootable usb for my other computer. I was wondering whether it will copy the license i have on my computer and use it for the bootable drive/other computer, or will it just leave the bootable drive with no activation and it just...
  7. Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License: On this current computer, I have installed Windows 10 via the Windows Media Creation Tool with a successful installation. I am using my Microsoft account, however the installation did not activate Windows Error code 0x803F7001, although previous installations of this tool did...
  8. Media Creation Tool and Digital License Queries

Media Creation Tool and Digital License Queries: Hi folks, I have THREE different Media Creation Tools - one from August 2016, one from August 2018 (labelled 1803) and one from August 2019 (labelled 1903). Does it matter which tool I run in order to get a backup copy of Windows 10? In other words, when I run the tool,...
  9. Windows 10 Professional isn't on the Media Creation Tool?

Windows 10 Professional isn't on the Media Creation Tool?: Ok, so I downloaded the Media Creation Tool on my computer that's currently running W10 Pro RTM build. I opened the new MCT, and all I see is "Windows 10 64bit". Where is Windows 10 Pro? I assumed that "Windows 10 64bit" included both Home and Pro, but after I did a clean...
  10. Media creation tool - no option for Win 10

Media creation tool - no option for Win 10: I downloaded it from here: Windows 10 When I run it, I get Win8 options only, no Windows 10... Have tried on two laptops... Any ideas? Anything else I need to make it work pls? 9458