Windows 10: "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it"

Discus and support "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snifferpro, May 16, 2018.

1. "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it"

When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message
    "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it."

This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro.

How do I resolve this so I can use the app?

Thanks.

:)

snifferpro, May 16, 2018

2. Weather App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description weather app disappears after installing Office 365 on your computer. I want to inform you that Weather app is in built app, so it might get hidden but not removed from the system until and unless you uninstall it.

Try to check the app in all apps and see if you can find it.

• Press the Windows key.
    • Click on All Apps.
    • Search for Weather app.
    • If it is there try to pin it to the start menu by right clicking on the Weather app.

If issue persists, try the steps mentioned in the article provided below except troubleshooter
    and see if it helps you to fix the issue. Try to run the troubleshooter from
    here.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 16, 2018
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Weather app on lock screen

Mhm. That other thread explains how to get (at least) the textual description of the weather app. Furthermore, the original author there wants to have more detailed weather information, as it was in Windows Phone 8.1. That is your question. Or don’t you
    have that weather app listed all in All apps » Settings » Personalization » Lock screen » … show detailed status? In that case – that is not normal:

• Which phone model do you use?
    • Please, remove the battery and post (just) your Product Code (059…), for phone models with battery built-in, that code is written underneath the SIM in the SIM tray.

Abi99 (2), May 16, 2018
Thema:

"Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it"

1. "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it" - Similar Threads - Theres problem Weather

2. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  4. there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator: Hi, Windows 10 said needed to do an update so when was finished using PC last night done the update, I then switched the PC off and when went back to it today cant access anything like steam, firefox, logitech gaming software etc as getting error mesage: 'This app can't...
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  6. "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...: Following a windows update, I keep getting the following error message with MS apps: "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it or reinstalling it." I see that other people are having this problem and various fixes have been...
  7. "This app can't open " -theres a problem with Mail .Contact your system administrator about...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This app can't open " -theres a problem with Mail .Contact your system administrator about...: I'm using windows 10 around 5 years ,recently when I tried to install android 'prime OS' as dual boot with windows ,after instaliing the OS I found that when I am trying to open my Microsoft apps such like store, office, photos ,groove music, paint 3D it is saying that ,...
  8. There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...: I think my system is corrupted because when i try opening windows apps they all say There’s a problem with (app). Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it. I try reinstalling, repairing, resetting windows store and nothing works. This really gets...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there’s a problem with this app. contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

2. there’s a problem with weather. contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

3. there’s a problem with game bar. contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

4. There’s a problem with Audio Controls. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  5. There’s a problem with 邮件. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  6. There’s a problem with App1. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  7. There’s a problem with HP JumpStart. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  8. There’s a problem with People. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  9. theres a problem with weather