Windows 10: Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

Discus and support Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Today I got my new laptop, an ASUS Pro P2438UA-FA0327T, it's acting fine but I'm having some issues with the display. I feel like everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tribum, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Tribum Win User

Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

Hi,

Today I got my new laptop, an ASUS Pro P2438UA-FA0327T, it's acting fine but I'm having some issues with the display. I feel like everything is too big. I need to zoom out every page to get it the way I like, and some sites get really blurry if I don't zoom it out, for example this site:

https://i.imgur.com/Xge2oup.png

or this

https://i.imgur.com/ykjogyB.png

I feel like it shouldn't be that blurry... I tried changing my resolution but that makes it worse. I tried changing the settings of the size of apps, icons and text but that didn't help either.

I'm sorry if I'm not being clear enough, the problem is hard to describe. If I should give any more information please let me know and thanks already!

:)

Tribum, Jul 22, 2016

2. some things are blurry and to large

Some things are to big and blurry but the resolution is the same as always 1366 x 768. and when i say some things are to big/blurry i mean when i right click on my desktop the list is too big, or if i start a game up its super zoomed in. this happened after
    i restarted my laptop, before it was completely fine.

Ive tried changing the resolution, and the custom sizing stuff. is there a way to fix this? cause its either too big or too small.

justinpierce_888, Jul 22, 2016
  3. RoyBjj Win User
    Windows 10 - Multiple screens of different dpi shows blurry text

my setup:

win10 with a 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.

windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.

4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.

i saw many similar issues but all let go of something. I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.

got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors.

what is happening. Is this a bug. If anything I would expect the big screen to be blurry but the smaller ones are.

any suggestions for a solution?

Thanks!

Roy.

RoyBjj, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

1. Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry - Similar Threads - Things screen are

2. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  3. Why are my windows slightly too big for my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my windows slightly too big for my screen?: So I recently connected my laptop (Windows 10) to my 4K TV. I setup the dual screens in Display Settings and configured the TV as the primary and made it so I could move the cursor between them. When I unplugged the laptop and opened Discord, it was a few pixels too big for...
  4. Screen too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  5. Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry: AS title says, my display driver failed, and the 'fix apps that are blurry' setting is turned on, but still things are blurry kind of on the screen. Currently set to Microsoft default driver, and in my driver manager I only see hd driver for the display ones. Hd color...
  6. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  7. My screen resolution is too big

My screen resolution is too big: My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-resolution-is-too-big/7bb6c088-426a-448c-aee2-ac6b0bcc7dc9
  8. Screen too big of Panda Pop

Screen too big of Panda Pop: I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating! Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to...
  9. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...