Windows 10: Thinking of Getting a Second Email Address for Less Serious Things

Discus and support Thinking of Getting a Second Email Address for Less Serious Things in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi @ Paying even 30 USD a year per account seems like BAD business -- why not BUY a domain (you don't even need it to be hosted) as some domain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Feb 4, 2017.

1. BonzoDog Win User

Thinking of Getting a Second Email Address for Less Serious Things

Thanks, the thing is that I've been using Fastmail for many years, since when it belonged to Opera and like most old geezers I don't like change. It blocks spam effectively, allows me to change my address if I want to, allows me to create aliases and allows me to suspend the account. I've has endless email accounts over the last 35 years and Fastmail has stood the test of time. I anticipate sticking with them.

BonzoDog, Feb 4, 2017
  2. Bigfoot Win User

WOW Pathfinder, 55 accounts! *Shock How do you even check them all, sounds like if that was me I'd be skipping over lots of emails.

Thanks to everyone here for your replies! *Smile

Bigfoot, Feb 4, 2017
  3. yesh...55 is quite excessive. 55 emails and a dumptruck load of spam mails to boot

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Thinking of Getting a Second Email Address for Less Serious Things

1. Thinking of Getting a Second Email Address for Less Serious Things - Similar Threads - Thinking Getting Second

2. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email addresses: I have an email address on my computer for a company that I no longer work for. How can I remove that email from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/12e4eef4-979a-455e-9771-4cf590e85a18
  3. i dont know but, i think this is serious

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know but, i think this is serious: whenever i open an app, and i started typing or clicking, it always open help or support pages automatically without any commands, it rapidly sends a lot of signals that crashes windows. it happens in almost all apps, i have asked this in the past but all the suggestions...
  4. Adding a second email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a second email address: I have my own email and on just one desktop computer, I need to have a second address for husband to receive emails. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-second-email-address/7f05c7c2-31eb-4611-b8cc-a3b6bd886144
  5. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  6. How to get record thing past 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get record thing past 30 seconds: So when I press win+g i get the xbox overlay. If im playing a game and do something cool, I only have 30 seconds to record it, or its lost. any way to increase that time? submitted by /u/axlrosie1234 [link] [comments]...
  7. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  8. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  9. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: When I change an email address in "people" and then go to use it in "Mail" I get the old one. I check in "People" again and I get the new and all of the old email addresses. What's up Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  10. Email address

in Browsers and Email
    Email address: I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked. Any explanations please. Thank you Peter 47419