Windows 10: Third Party EDGE Extensions for Changing Website Background Color?

Discus and support Third Party EDGE Extensions for Changing Website Background Color? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With Firefox, I downloaded/added an extension that allows me to change the webpages so that they're not bright white, like the background I'm typing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AllenChicago, May 8, 2018.

1. Third Party EDGE Extensions for Changing Website Background Color?

With Firefox, I downloaded/added an extension that allows me to change the webpages so that they're not bright white, like the background I'm typing this message on right now, in Edge. My preferred is dark gray with white letters. Easier on the eyes...especially at night.

Have any developers written third-party extensions to change webpage colors for Edge yet? When I click on "Extensions" in the Edge side-panel, it presents me with extensions, but nothing remotely close to what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

-Allen in Chicago

:)

AllenChicago, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Third Party EDGE Extensions for Changing Website Background Color?

1. Third Party EDGE Extensions for Changing Website Background Color? - Similar Threads - Third Party EDGE

2. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  3. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  4. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  5. i want to change live background without installing third party software .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to change live background without installing third party software .: i want to change live background without installing third party software . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-live-background-without/a74f8902-69c5-49ba-a94c-34b2b8de4322
  6. Purchase windows 10 from third party websites & local

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase windows 10 from third party websites & local: Dear sir/mam, Please find the following website to buy windows 10 products. https://windows10offer.net/ Is the above website is trustful to buy windows 10 key. Please replay its fake or not. Everyone buying from this website & windows 10 activated successfully and...
  7. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  8. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  9. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. Edge default background colors

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default background colors: Is there any way to change the colors of edge other than 'light' (which I have selected) or 'dark'? My favorites bar turns dark/black and I can not even see the favorites I have pinned there. *Shock See pic > [img] 8058