Windows 10: This always happens when i start my PC.

Discus and support This always happens when i start my PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cosmin540, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Cosmin540 Win User

This always happens when i start my PC.

There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help!

This always happens when i start my PC. c381b0af-b443-41e7-b789-af227fdda096?upload=true.png

:)

Cosmin540, Aug 6, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2018
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. This always happens when i start my PC. - Similar Threads - always happens start

2. my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my night light always turn on when i start my laptop: hello, can u guys fix my problem? whenever i turn on my laptop its always turn on the night light its kinda irritating to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-night-light-always-turn-on-when-i-start-my/d4e72eea-836c-4f03-8094-ac905acc0f50
  3. This happens every second or third day when I start my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens every second or third day when I start my PC.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wznxwdy1ivh61.jpg?width=4096&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bbc77d8980cd2b2de5b81c70eb06528db7131a29 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  4. As soon as I start my PC this happens...

As soon as I start my PC this happens...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aneopet4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ahkd/as_soon_as_i_start_my_pc_this_happens/
  5. This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BasketballHighlight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiuzbm/this_always_happens_for_like_a_min_and_a_half/
  6. This started happening to my laptop on start.

This started happening to my laptop on start.: Hello, So I started my laptop today and wanted to screen record using the game bar. As soon as I opened the start menu, the following happened. [IMG] It randomly highlights the options and makes it very unworkable. I don't know if you have any solutions to this....
  7. I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MondragonPlays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/illrmf/i_updated_my_pc_last_night_and_when_i_booted_it/
  8. This appeared when I tried to start my PC yesterday, and it happened again today. Does...

This appeared when I tried to start my PC yesterday, and it happened again today. Does...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImSoVeryDumb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez3job/this_appeared_when_i_tried_to_start_my_pc/
  9. Weird actions happen when I type on my pc

Weird actions happen when I type on my pc: [IMG]So i was going on chrome and edge and when when I type it acts funky and not let me type it also another problem shows up when I press the escape on my keyboard it says a weird message which I’ll provide the pic on the pictures below. Is it my computer fault or keyboard...
  10. BSOD happens when I am not at my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happens when I am not at my PC.: Thank you for this - I have updated the driver and will now see what happens! Fab response time. *Smile See if you can update the Realtek Wireless LAN adapter driver to a more recent one. The HP website shows a newer version: 2023.66.1104.2017