Windows 10: This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!

Discus and support This app can't run on your pc ERROR!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm having a very serious and strange problem with my windows 10. Suddenly it started me to give "This app can't run on your pc"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vishal911, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Vishal911 Win User

This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!

Hello everyone,
    I'm having a very serious and strange problem with my windows 10. Suddenly it started me to give "This app can't run on your pc" error on every program that requires administrator permission (I'm already logged in as admin) like i can't open cmd as admin or powershell as admin, i mean i literally can't open any program that requires admin rights. Also the task manager is not opening. But in safe mode i can run these programs without any error. I'm banging my head from last 5 days to fix this but no luck . I almost tried everything. I created new administrator account from going into safe mode and using cmd because in normal mode i can't even create new user, but even after creating new admin user same errors occurred in that account too. I also tried DISM and sfc /scannow, both gave me errors. DISM gave me " error:0x800f0907" error saying "DISM failed. No operation was performed." and SFC /scannow saying "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them". Im really f**** up guys please help me and i really don't want to reset my pc. Sorry for rushed English .

:)

Vishal911, Jul 24, 2016

2. "This App Can't Run On Your PC" error message

Have you tried removing the game then reinstall it to see if it resolves the problem?

Andre Da Costa, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 24, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Taken from Microsoft support document....scroll down to W10 resolution.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2734782

dencal, Jul 24, 2016
  5. Did you by chance disable UAC via a reg edit? That can cause some strange things to happen.

alphanumeric, Jul 24, 2016
  6. Vishal911 Win User
    Thanks for the reply. I already tried that too with no luck. That error is still present.

Vishal911, Jul 24, 2016
  7. Vishal911 Win User
    @alphanumeric no i didn't, i don't have any idea about that. Edit : i checked that registry its set to 1 by default.

Vishal911, Jul 24, 2016
  8. Vishal911 Win User

@alphanumeric i just DISABLED UAC from from registry and everything's working normal again . I can now open programs that requires admin rights. is there any risk of this?

Vishal911, Jul 24, 2016
  9. There is a bit of a security risk doing it, IMHO. If something unwanted tries too install, you won't get a prompt to say no. Everything now has full admin rights to run. I used to set my UAC one notch down from the default on the slider. But lately I just leave it on the default setting. I hardly ever get UAC prompts.

Try this, turn it back on in the registry, reboot, then go in and adjust the UAC slider all the way down. Reboot once more and set it back to normal. Then see if things are back to normal.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

alphanumeric, Jul 24, 2016
  10. Vishal911 Win User
    @alphanumeric i tried as you said and that problem occurred again. Is there any other solutions? And yeah i still have that same errors for sfc and DISM. Everything seems broken even windows 10 apps giving me errors like "can't open app with in built administrators account ".

Vishal911, Jul 25, 2016
  11. Did you look at what dencal posted?

alphanumeric, Jul 25, 2016
  12. Vishal911 Win User
    Yes i tried that too. It doesn't work

Vishal911, Jul 26, 2016
  13. This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. This app can't run on your pc ERROR!! - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC: This window keeps popping up with the message "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer."The problem is I don't know what app it's referring to, and it won't let me close the window. I can still use the taskbar and start menu,...
  3. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...
  4. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...
  5. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. This app can't run on your PC

This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  7. This app can't run on your PC.

This app can't run on your PC.: Hi,My OS: Windows 10 Home, 64bit, 21H2, 19044.1620Today, this error message windows keeps popping up I have to keep closing it, but it keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I did not do anything, and I am not sure why this happens. I am not even trying to open any apps or to run...
  8. This app can't run with your pc

This app can't run with your pc: Hello, recently I got a blue screen of death. And I tried to type in the CMD :SFC /scannow ,but I get a pop up message saying that this app can't run with your pc.i tryed to reset my pc I get a error saying there was a problem no changes were made.Btw I am in recovery...
  9. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  10. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...