Windows 10: "This app can't run on your pc" warning after anniversary update

Discus and support "This app can't run on your pc" warning after anniversary update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, After anniversary update, I keep getting notifications from action center for Daemon Tools. I cannot even remove Daemon Tools and take any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gangstarr, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Gangstarr Win User

"This app can't run on your pc" warning after anniversary update

Hi all,

After anniversary update, I keep getting notifications from action center for Daemon Tools.
    I cannot even remove Daemon Tools and take any actions.
    When I click "my computer" to see drives, notfications starts one after another like a virus threat.

Additionally, I stopped "compatibility assistant"services to get rid of this problem, but It did not work.

I believe that gettring rid of Daemon Tools is going to help me to solve this problem.

Any thoughts?

:)

Gangstarr, Aug 2, 2016

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Aug 2, 2016
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Aug 2, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, you may like to try Revo uninstaller to remove this.

I came across two small programs with incompatibilities after upgrading, and was warned about a 3rd - a HTML editor.

dalchina, Aug 2, 2016
  5. Gangstarr Win User
    Hi Dalchina,

Do you also have similar problem? Do you keep getting notifications and can't remove those softwares?

Gangstarr, Aug 2, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    No problems so far in that respect, thankfully. The only programs I've had to uninstall so far are Aeroglass and 7+ taskbar (shich I've replaced with Volumouse to give mouse scroll control of volume).

Just noted as I should have expected that system restore was turned off again, and so far autoplay - even with my 'fix' that worked previously- doesn't seem to work. All Autoplay settings were reset too.

dalchina, Aug 3, 2016
  7. Gangstarr Win User
    Thank you for information.

Revo did a good job to get rid of Daemon tools. I have not tried to install new version yet, but I do not want to believe that I am going to face a problem when I try to install its new version

Gangstarr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "This app can't run on your pc" warning after anniversary update - Similar Threads - app can't run

2. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC: This window keeps popping up with the message "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer."The problem is I don't know what app it's referring to, and it won't let me close the window. I can still use the taskbar and start menu,...
  3. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  4. This app can't run on your PC

This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  5. This app can't run on your PC.

This app can't run on your PC.: Hi,My OS: Windows 10 Home, 64bit, 21H2, 19044.1620Today, this error message windows keeps popping up I have to keep closing it, but it keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I did not do anything, and I am not sure why this happens. I am not even trying to open any apps or to run...
  6. This app can't run with your pc

This app can't run with your pc: Hello, recently I got a blue screen of death. And I tried to type in the CMD :SFC /scannow ,but I get a pop up message saying that this app can't run with your pc.i tryed to reset my pc I get a error saying there was a problem no changes were made.Btw I am in recovery...
  7. This App Can't Run on your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App Can't Run on your PC: Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I've disabled Antivirus, SmartScreen, Firewall, etc. . . What is the deal? I've tried everything. 146378
  8. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  9. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...
  10. Store apps not running after anniversary update

Store apps not running after anniversary update: Before the anniversary update all of my Windows Store apps were working properly. Now some of the apps will start the app splash screen like it is going to launch, then it exits back to the desktop. I have searched the issue of windows store apps not running on the internet....