Windows 10: This app is no longer available messages won't stop

Discus and support This app is no longer available messages won't stop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I installed the Anniversary Edition, I've been getting those annoying "This app is no longer available" messages for 8GadgetPack and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by perdrix, Aug 3, 2016.

1. perdrix Win User

This app is no longer available messages won't stop

Since I installed the Anniversary Edition, I've been getting those annoying "This app is no longer available" messages for 8GadgetPack and ClassicShell.

I have installed the latest editions of both of these and the ****** messages just keep on being displayed every time I login.

Any ideas on how to get rid of these please?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Aug 3, 2016

2. "This app is no longer available" message

Thanks for your reply. I have done that but i still get the message.

thanks

nikkifenton, Aug 3, 2016
  3. "This app is no longer available" message

how do i stop getting the message "This app is no longer available" eveytime i start my pc. windows 10 has removed ccleaner without asking and the message pops out everytime i turn on my computer.

thanks

nikkifenton, Aug 3, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

1. This app is no longer available messages won't stop - Similar Threads - app longer available

2. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  3. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  4. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw.: I keep getting this message: "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw." followed by a bunch of coding in brackets, when I try to play the game. I've done a reset, uninstall and re-install, but I still can't play the game. I tried it on another...
  6. Stop a background app nag message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop a background app nag message: I have Skype disabled as a background app. That is how I want it. However I keep getting Notification nags that I have it off and that I should update my background app settings as I might be missing Skype calls. I am not missing them because I don't use Skype. I know where...
  7. Display Settings no longer available in Settings App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings no longer available in Settings App: I'm really at a loss as to what happened, or how to resolve it, but I no longer have a 'Display' category or settings in the settings app. [ATTACH] As you can see above, where it would usually display above 'Sound', it is missing. Settings in that category will show in...
  8. Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your PIN is no longer available message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Do you face any issue while signing into your Windows 10 computer using a PIN? A recent update caused a few glitches, and a few users reported that they were not able to sign in using a PIN and neither [...] This post Your PIN is no longer available message on...
  9. Windows Update App no longer available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update App no longer available?: I no longer have a Windows update app to check for updates as I typically do. When I type in 'Windows Update' in the Search the web and Windows, the App always popped up for me to select it to check updates. It is no longer there? Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit, desktop, fresh...
  10. "This app is no longer available" message every bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This app is no longer available" message every bootup: Hi, I had a windows 10 auto update the other day and since then the following message popsup in message centre everytime I bootup; This app is no longer available Intel ® widi is no longer available because it doesn't work on this version of windows My...