Windows 10: This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...

Discus and support This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy does not appear to have been updated since August 2022. Spotlight has not worked on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanRosenbaum, Nov 29, 2023.

1. This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...

This file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy does not appear to have been updated since August 2022. Spotlight has not worked on my computer since I upgraded to Windows 11 at the very beginning of Windows 11 availability. I have tried every conceivable solution recommended here, as well as some I found when searching the web. None of them work. Should the above referenced Windows file be showing updated content delivery? If it should, why isn't it? If we find the answer to that question, will we maybe find an answer to the Spotlight question? I would appreciate an answer tha

:)

AlanRosenbaum, Nov 29, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2023
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Nov 29, 2023
  4. CyrrusV Win User

This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...

1. This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have... - Similar Threads - file's contents ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy

2. This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This file's contents; Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy doesn't appear to have...: This file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy does not appear to have been updated since August 2022. Spotlight has not worked on my computer since I upgraded to Windows 11 at the very beginning of Windows 11 availability. I have tried every conceivable solution...
  3. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.: So I have a laptop connected to a samsung TV via HDMI, but after 30 mins or so, the TV screen becomes dim and dark. I followed one of the tutorials on the Samsung website and it says I need to adjust the "SDR content appearance" slider to get the right balance, but that...
  4. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.: So I have a laptop connected to a samsung TV via HDMI, but after 30 mins or so, the TV screen becomes dim and dark. I followed one of the tutorials on the Samsung website and it says I need to adjust the "SDR content appearance" slider to get the right balance, but that...
  5. "SDR content appearance" Slider is missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows Search Bar doesn't search in files contents

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar doesn't search in files contents: Many times per day in my work i need to search for files containing some word. I have windows indexing service running and up untill approx. 15 - 20 ago everything worked as it should. I mean i press the windows key in my keyboard, i start writing the word that i' m looking...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer doesn't appear as an option to unzip files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer doesn't appear as an option to unzip files: File Explorer doesn't appear as an option to unzip files. I checked the default app settings and all that appears is a prompt to go to the windows play store to download an app for unzipping files. I reset all the default app settings to see if it was hiding somewhere but it...
  8. Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print dialogue doesn't appear in File Explorer: I have a user who, when trying to print files from File Explorer, does not receive the print dialogue box prior to printing the documents. She has to print multiple documents at a time from a folder stored locally. She uses two printers: One is a third-party PDF printer which...
  9. File Explorer doesn't search on file contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer doesn't search on file contents: I can't get File Explorer to search on file contents using Windows 10 Pro. I have checked all the search settings I am aware of without success....
  10. Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????: I have maybe 500 files in a folder, one file for each model of our products. The thing about the model names is that the number of the model is at the end of the file name, like C19QZHW203 and the name of the next model number might be C19WRZT204, in other words, I cant sort...