Windows 10: This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

Discus and support This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mark wendruff, Mar 3, 2024.

1. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?

:)

mark wendruff, Mar 3, 2024

2. Problem with loading FSX

Just got my brand new Alienware X51 and I'm having trouble loading FSX. I keep getting hung up at the point where it's "removing Apps". It will not progress beyond that point. Got any recommendations on loading on this machine?

MYBeachBum, Mar 3, 2024
  3. new Tower issue

I have a new HP tower desktop and I am using my existing HP monitor. The Monitor gives an error of "Check Cable Connection". The monitor and cable both work with my old HP tower. Im thinking it could be a bad port on my new PC but I'm looking for suggestions before I ship it back

GlennCeley, Mar 3, 2024
  4. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

FSX Opening Fault

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the launching of the FSX. To have clarity on the issue we would like to know, if you have tried any troubleshooting steps.

We would like to inform you that Flight Simulator X is not compatible in Windows 10. However, we would suggest you to try these steps and check if you get the error.

1. Completely uninstall FSX.
    2. Remove all files that are in
      C:\Program Files.

3. Reboot the machine and disable any
      security software or firewalls for the period of the install and activation.
    4. Install FSX in
      compatibility
      mode.
    5. Activate FSX from first startup.
    6. Reboot the PC and check.

If the above steps did not fix the issue, then follow these steps after installing the FSX in compatibility mode:

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard and type
      regedit.
    2. Expand the following registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click
      Upperfilters on the right side.
    4. Delete all other values except
      PartMgr.
    5. Close Registry Editor.
    6. Start FSX you should get the registration wizard.
    7. Activate and reboot the system to check the issue.

As an additional information, you can refer Solve
    problems with activation issues for Microsoft games and mapping programs
    article, if this helps you to troubleshoot.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

1. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX... - Similar Threads - repeat problem bought

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. Problem with tower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with tower: Hello, I was plugging in my computer and the monitor was blinking different colors. Than I plugged my tower in and then I tried to turn it on and it blinked on and off the fan or anything won’t work, would that be the cmos battery? I am just asking because I have school work...
  4. Problem with tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with tower: Hello, I was plugging in my computer and the monitor was blinking different colors. Than I plugged my tower in and then I tried to turn it on and it blinked on and off the fan or anything won’t work, would that be the cmos battery? I am just asking because I have school work...
  5. Problem with tower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...: After landing on Kristiansund airport in Norway, directed into a parking position, engine cut-off and saving the flight. Next day loading the flight , starting again in the parked position, opening the ATC window in order to contact tower for taxiing, I saw only one entry...
  7. I bought a key for $10 is it legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a key for $10 is it legit?: Hello, Today i have bought a windows 10 key for $10 and it it activated my windows just fine so why Microsoft officially sells windows 10 for $200. Thanks for your precious time....
  8. Is this a legit copy or no?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit copy or no?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dissappointment_420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd2jgi/is_this_a_legit_copy_or_no/
  9. Repeated Crashes on brand new tower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Crashes on brand new tower: I've been struggling with my new tower for months now. It was pre-built by the store. Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming Pro (MS-7A39) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Windows: 10, x64 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz. Unsure of make or model...
  10. Problem with loading FSX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with loading FSX: Just got my brand new Alienware X51 and I'm having trouble loading FSX. I keep getting hung up at the point where it's "removing Apps". It will not progress beyond that point. Got any recommendations on loading on this machine? MYBeachBum...