Windows 10: This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

Discus and support This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

Brink, May 19, 2017
  2. PJLLB Win User

Is this the link you wanted to post? The link is about another topic.

:)

PJLLB, May 19, 2017
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, May 19, 2017
  4. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

Microsoft Edge Sound Problem

My original Surface Pro plays sound using version Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393. My new Surface Pro does not play sound and it is using version Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063. Is there a patch for this version to fix this problem?

KathrynMan, May 19, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Thank you. Link fixed. *Smile

Brink, May 19, 2017
  6. dencal Win User
    Cannot spot any exterior changes....all changes must be inside.....surprised not updated version to 5.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

1. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Hi,My Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which is not even a year old freezes when I disconnect plug form power source. I have to force shut it. This has been happening for the past 4-5 days. I reset my PC but it did not help. Please let me know how I can solve it....
  3. Microsoft surface pro password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft surface pro password: How do i reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-pro-password/6d412ece-4848-4840-8f23-275b78175f20
  4. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 won't sleep with the lid closed. I have gone to the power settings menu to discover all of the settings are blank. However, when i click the drop down menus they are all empty. Is there a fix for this? -CButler12...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro 7: In the middle of watching videos or even browsing, my screen goes black, but my backlit keyboard still glows. There are also instances where the brightness increases or decreases on its own and I'm sure it's not the "automatic brightness change as lighting changes" button...
  8. New Surface Pro 7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Surface Pro 7: Hi, I have always been a fan of Microsoft until my surface pro 3 - loved it in the beginning however it always had a bit of a bug now and then with the screen. This eventually got worse and worse by the time i found out what the bug was in the touch screen the surface was out...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  10. Meet the new Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the new Surface Pro: Introducing the next generation of Surface Pro. Available for pre-order today, the new Surface Pro delivers the most performance and battery life in a laptop this thin and light.* TwWs2jIy4js The Surface team never stops growing and learning. We listen to our...