Windows 10: This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts.

Discus and support This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had to stop Malwarebytes from actively monitoring. I manually scan my system now (paid for it and did not want to uninstall it). *Cool 48185 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bamagull, Apr 22, 2016.

1. bamagull Win User

This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts.

I had to stop Malwarebytes from actively monitoring. I manually scan my system now (paid for it and did not want to uninstall it). *Cool

:)

bamagull, Apr 22, 2016

2. BSOD with error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

*Original TItle: The bad bsod

Hi

I was playing minecraft. Suddenly my pc shows bsod with this error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Then it restarts. When I entered password and boot into the windows it showed bsod with this error. Then it restarts and I entered my password then I see this bsod again and this position repeated up to when I open my computer quickly after the reboot but
    I scare I see this bsod again. Please tell me how to solve this

علیرضاصمیمی, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Video Scheduler Internal Error on Windows 10

Hello,

The repair upgrade has not solved the problem. On occasion now, however, my computer will freeze in a similar fashion to before, but no BSOD is displayed - my computer just restarts.

A system file check reported that there were no integrity violations.

What else can be done?

Thanks so far!

whitewater3400, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You should have posted this in the BSOD thread you had going for this problem with axe0: Help with my BSOD - Windows 10 Forums that you stopped posting in near the end of 2015.

In my opinion stopping MBAM from actively monitoring is not a fix, it's a work around. Did you post in the MBAM forum?
    I'm wondering if their is a conflict with MBA and Bit Defender?

If you're still game to fiddle with this, try uninstalling Bit Defender, make sure Windows Defender is enabled then activate MBAM active monitoring and see what happens.

Just a suggestion, but it's your call of course.

Might be best to return to the original thread if you want to work on this some more.

Ztruker, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

1. This is what solved my BSOD's and restarts. - Similar Threads - solved BSOD's restarts

2. what to solve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to solve it: what to solve this problem please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-solve-it/bf77d44b-8565-4042-8313-c338fa8d2fe2
  3. what to solve it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what to solve it: what to solve this problem please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-solve-it/bf77d44b-8565-4042-8313-c338fa8d2fe2
  4. what to solve it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cant solve Bsod

Cant solve Bsod: Been having many issues with a bsod for a couple months now and cant seem to find the solution.Things I have tried:Memtest86 no errorsreinstall windowsdriver verifier which consistently crashedupdateding all driverssfc scan no errorsSpecs:Ryzen 3600 CPUGTX 1660 GPUCorsair 2x8...
  6. Cant solve Bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant solve Bsod: Been having many issues with a bsod for a couple months now and cant seem to find the solution.Things I have tried:Memtest86 no errorsreinstall windowsdriver verifier which consistently crashedupdateding all driverssfc scan no errorsSpecs:Ryzen 3600 CPUGTX 1660 GPUCorsair 2x8...
  7. How to solve bsod in my pc?

How to solve bsod in my pc?: This bsod started to appear before 2-3 days ago that time it showed randomly error code random time while browsing.Then I thought about having a fresh installation would solve my problem but it became worse.Now booting after 10 sec my pc shows bsod and restart again and...
  8. How to solve bsod in my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve bsod in my pc?: This bsod started to appear before 2-3 days ago that time it showed randomly error code random time while browsing.Then I thought about having a fresh installation would solve my problem but it became worse.Now booting after 10 sec my pc shows bsod and restart again and...
  9. How to solve bsod in my pc?

10. (SOLVED) BSoD: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

(SOLVED) BSoD: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: I was using dfrgui.exe and the BSoD appeared. What does this stop code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-bsod-sdbusinternalerror/2fb0c3c5-1dfb-4aa1-843e-16b47d9c4a73