Windows 10: This Laptop does not has anything on it

Discus and support This Laptop does not has anything on it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got this Laptop from my Daughter and before I got it My grandson reset it but there is no start menu or desktop. I need help to reset it, because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdaKahalewai, Aug 1, 2018.

1. This Laptop does not has anything on it

I got this Laptop from my Daughter and before I got it My grandson reset it but there is no start menu or desktop. I need help to reset it, because I don't know how. I can follow directions if there was any, but I can't seem to find it. Can I get some help from Microsoft.

:)

AdaKahalewai, Aug 1, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 1, 2018
  4. This Laptop does not has anything on it

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

This Laptop does not has anything on it

1. This Laptop does not has anything on it - Similar Threads - Laptop does has

2. Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it: My Surface Go 2 was purchased a while back but after being serviced for a software issue it's storage is filled up with something but I am unable to locate what it is. I suspect it's Window's files from updates as I have barely anything installed since I keep most of my stuff...
  3. External Monitor doesnt display anything but laptop does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Monitor doesnt display anything but laptop does: First things first you need to know that my laptop screen is broken and I use an external monitor for my laptop. I dont know if this can help but keep in mind my monitor has a lower maximum resolution than my laptop, my monitor can only go up to 1366x768 and my laptop can go...
  4. External Monitor doesnt display anything but laptop does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Monitor doesnt display anything but laptop does: First things first you need to know that my laptop screen is broken and I use an external monitor for my laptop. I dont know if this can help but keep in mind my monitor has a lower maximum resolution than my laptop, my monitor can only go up to 1366x768 and my laptop can go...
  5. My Laptop Has Internet - But I Can't Install Anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop Has Internet - But I Can't Install Anything?: I'm running an Asus Tuf 15 with Windows 10. It came back today from having the motherboard replaced. I have internet all of my windows updates happened lightning fast but I can't install anything. I tried to download Avast, Itunes, google chome and Epic Games, and even...
  6. Does it cost anything to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  7. Printer does not print anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer does not print anything: Hello. I am having printer issues. When I print from the first screen, a blank page is printed. However, when I print from the second screen, it works just fine. How can I make my computer either print properly from the first screen or print always from the second screen? I...
  8. Has anyone seen anything this messed up? It just does this on repeat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone seen anything this messed up? It just does this on repeat: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kiriyu07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsol76/has_anyone_seen_anything_this_messed_up_it_just/
  9. Does anything work

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anything work: I know I am new to Windows 10 and I have used windows of some kind for over 30 years. Right now I am freaking confused. I have only had Windows 10 for just over a week. For a week I have been trying to install Office and get the 1935 every time. Microsoft has no plan to fix...
  10. FCU does not do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FCU does not do anything: After downloading and running Windows10Upgrade9252.exe i get this screen and nothing else: [img] Checking Task Manager shows no CPU , no I/O, and no network activity. So I hit Exit. I did get a Windows10Upgrade directory with lots of stuff on my C: drive, but I am...