Windows 10: This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content

Discus and support This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This month at Bing we continued our momentum by shipping several new experiences that help you quickly find what you’re looking for. New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content

Source: This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content | Bing Search Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2017

2. Difference between a US region WP8 and A indian version ??

There are some minor changes in the way bing works in US and India. Unfortunately, changing the region is not really recommended so I am unable to give you a full picture.

However, I can tell that the experience is almost identical since the last few months. For example, previously adult content would be completely blocked on phones that are set to India region. Now, bing no longer does that. Also, there was this thing called
    BING REWARDS which was US only. Then, it started working in India too.

So, I think, there is not much difference anymore.

Jay_answers, Oct 10, 2017
  3. VishwaRaj Win User
    Cortana & Bing reporting incorrect information

I think we should not add the value of too much...Cortona only answers the question searching from the bing.... Microsoft has developed cortona mainly for entertainment purpose believe me.

VishwaRaj, Oct 10, 2017
Thema:

This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content

1. This month on Bing: entertainment experiences and saved content - Similar Threads - month Bing entertainment

2. Where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  3. Where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  4. Saving web content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving web content: How do I save a web page as a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-web-content/607aac3f-4add-43f6-b930-cc60adbdc167
  5. saving loactions of new content .

saving loactions of new content .: "change where to save new content" isnt working what to do .its saving all the stuffs in the ssd . i dont want tht. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-loactions-of-new-content/3328312e-5504-4cdb-b602-ff856e5664ad
  6. change where content is saved

change where content is saved: I install a second hard drive that is recognize be the system, but under "change where content is saved" does not give me the option to choose this drive that is listed as D:. Is formatted as NTFS If I plug an external hard drive I will get the option to saved in it...
  7. Bing does not save my preferences

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing does not save my preferences: Frequently after a shut down, or even a restart, I get signed out of my Bing and none of my preferences have been saved. Who do I have to blame for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-does-not-save-my-preferences/46330e33-3941-412e-8327-d6d7c38b3def
  8. Microsoft.com Entertainment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft.com Entertainment: We are using the family child accounts and block certain websites. We are completely unable to block GAMES & ENTERTAINMENT on Microsoft.com. Microsoft does not allow us to block their site but it should allow us to block certain parts from their site. A child does...
  9. Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions

in Windows 10 News
    Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions: This month at Bing we shipped several new experiences that let you quickly find what you’re looking for. Flight status Checking flight status can be a hassle, whether you’re rushing to pick someone up from arrivals, or if you’re in a terminal and want to check that...
  10. The Role of Content Quality in Bing Ranking

in Windows 10 News
    The Role of Content Quality in Bing Ranking: In today’s post we take a look at how the Bing ranking algorithm considers content quality for ranking web documents. There are often many web documents on the web that are relevant for any given user query and an effective ranking algorithm should consider not only relevance...