Windows 10: this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!

Discus and support this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is b u l l s h i t. There is no way a massive bug like this slipped by all the insiders, bug bashes and testers and god knows what else. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Jul 8, 2018.

1. this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!

This is b u l l s h i t. There is no way a massive bug like this slipped by all the insiders, bug bashes and testers and god knows what else. It has been weeks upon weeks, no fix yet?

I am in a network folder, i go forward one folder for something, then i click back and it will not at all for the life of this operating system go back to the network folder, it just nonstop says cant access, network path not found.

ONE MORE TIME AND LOUD AND CLEAR: A 40 YEAR OLD COMPANY WITH 10,000 PLUS EMPLOYEES WITH BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS IN R&D SHOULD NOT BE MAKING CRAP.

Take that in and accept it.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Jul 8, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jul 8, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!

1. this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!! - Similar Threads - networking bug needs

2. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix: Hello, I'm here to report an issue with the OS. Here's the deal:I was experiencing some weird bug regarding network connectivity. My connection would periodically have ping spikes in the 1000 to 2000 range every few seconds. Through google searching I found out it was caused...
  3. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix: Hello, I'm here to report an issue with the OS. Here's the deal:I was experiencing some weird bug regarding network connectivity. My connection would periodically have ping spikes in the 1000 to 2000 range every few seconds. Through google searching I found out it was caused...
  4. Bug regarding network connectivity, ping spikes please fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. We need to fix your account bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your account bug: Within the past month I keep getting notifications from windows about needing to fix one of my accounts. It is the Microsoft account I am signed into windows with. I click the notification and it shows the Microsoft account is the problem and tells me that they need to...
  6. I need my computer fixed NOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need my computer fixed NOW: Hello microsoft my windows 10 comouter keeps on crashing and after few days it doesnt turn on i dont know how to fix it.I saw every tutorial on youtube but none of them work please help me...
  7. FIX A BUG

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FIX A BUG: Hi, Microsoft, I'm from Vietnam. I want to fix a bug that is really makes me annoyed! I installed Dragon City! But when I launch it, it will be like this: Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  8. I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one...
  9. I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one...
  10. Hidden Network Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Network Bug: I'm using a wifi adapter for my PC. I restarted my computer today and when I got back on I found a Hidden Network in the networks that are shown. The main problem being it wont let me scroll to my own networks it is just stuck at selecting the Hidden Network.[ATTACH]...