Windows 10: This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

Discus and support This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi I am running widows 10 with ie11. I keep getting the error in ie11 This page can’t be displayed. The odd thing is if I open another tab and put in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by omega three, Nov 6, 2015.

1. This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

hi I am running widows 10 with ie11. I keep getting the error in ie11 This page can’t be displayed. The odd thing is if I open another tab and put in the same link 9 times out of 10 it will connect straight away or if not I can open another tab and this will connect. Its not any specific link, in fact sometimes it can be the homepage which is google in this case. So far I have tried re-set of ie11 to no effect also I turned off most of the add ons.

Mike

:)

omega three, Nov 6, 2015

2. IE11 Keeps Giving "This page can’t be displayed" Following Windows 10 mid-September 2016 Update

Did you try doing this without reinstalling your AV? The symptom is often associated with interference from such products. E.g. until they are made compatible with the new OS they may be treating any requests from other browsers as "possible Trojans" and
    ignoring them. Also, merely disabling them is frequently not enough; they should be removed and re-installed (after a test is done without them present) in order to make sure their hooks are properly set in the new OS.

As it happens I got tired of waiting for a more explicit invitation to install it and interpreted some "help" as the invitation. ; )

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 6, 2015
  3. IE11 Keeps Giving "This page can’t be displayed" Following Windows 10 mid-September 2016 Update

I have been having the same problem with pages not loading or loading very slowly - all this happened after the anniversary update (1607 build). It didn't matter which browser I used, they all had the same problem.

Lucky for me I found the Avast Browser (part of the Avast anti-virus program) was able to load all pages normally.

I did a reset the pc and all the pages loaded normally. As soon as the pc was updated to 1607 the page loading problem was back again. I contacted Microsoft support who tried to find out what was wrong and advised me to do a clean install and to contact
    them when I was ready to update to 1607. I did this and Microsoft support reset the update files then I had 1607 installed. That didn't help.

Other people in this thread suggested that adblock may be the problem so I removed mine, still no luck.

I am thinking of doing the clean install again and then do a manual update myself to 1607, wonder if that would make a difference. Has anyone done a manual update of 1607?

pctinker_dc, Nov 6, 2015
  4. This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

This is now fixed, it was a dns problem. PIA technical support solved for me.

Thanks.

omega three, Nov 8, 2015
Thema:

This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11

1. This page can’t be displayed win 10 ie11 - Similar Threads - page can’t displayed

2. Pages not displaying in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pages not displaying in Windows 10: Hi all, I am using Windows 10 and Word 2010 and I would like to see the number of pages for the documents in a folder. I have gone through the process of adding the pages column and applying it to all folders. However, this only works for Word 97 - 2003 versions and not...
  3. New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop, fresh Win 10 Pro build. IE11 takes 10 minutes to load up first page, then its...: Anyone know what could cause this? I normally would use Google or Firefox but this is a work laptop that has some programs that requires IE. So anytime I need to load one of those programs I am stuck waiting at a screen for it to load the page for 10 minutes. Other browsers,...
  4. Can’t download in ie11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t download in ie11: I have a brand new windows 10 desktop. While installing software. I noticed i can download from edge but i cant from ie11. When i try to install from ie11. It pops up with open save or cancel. edge opens just fine. Even i save file from ie11 to desktop. It asks what i want...
  5. Page display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page display: When I click on explorer it doesn't display full page and it shows smaller version of page in upper left corner. My husband was on computer the other day and must have done something to change the display. How do I get rid of small page in left corner and get full page...
  6. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  7. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  8. IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites: Hope someone can help with this problem in IE 11. When I go to some sites there are a number of blurred images. E.G. This Link All Is Well until I click on the main story - then every image in that story is blurred UNLESS it is a still from a Video. The sidebar images...
  9. sync favorites-IE11 in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    sync favorites-IE11 in win 10: hello i have an issue after(clean) reinstalling win 10.i use IE11 as a default browser(not edge) i noticed that all favorites i have recently added gone!!i can't sync favoritew in IE11 with win 10?also in IE11 the option ''import from another browser'' is disable.any help...
  10. IE11 Favorites in Menu Bar in Windows 10 displayed incorrectly

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Favorites in Menu Bar in Windows 10 displayed incorrectly: I posted this problem in other forums, but alas, no help yet. Here's hoping someone here can assist. Thanks. Favorites have become inaccessible during the process of Organizing Favorites. My IE Favorites were on OneDrive long before upgrading to Windows 10. I have used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie11 this page cant be displayed

2. This page can’t be displayed win 10