Windows 10: This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.

Discus and support This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I need to reach a certain web-address to enter data needed by the particular organisation. Address is in form http://www.******.co.uk/MFID.aspx. Each... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chipwood, Oct 30, 2017.

1. chipwood Win User

This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.

I need to reach a certain web-address to enter data needed by the particular organisation. Address is in form http://www.******.co.uk/MFID.aspx. Each time I get Code: This page isn’t workingwww.*****.co.uk redirected you too many times.Try clearing your cookies.ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS[/quote] I have cleared my cookies, but still have problem. Can someone, please, suggest any further steps I should try?

:)

chipwood, Oct 30, 2017

2. Error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE, Cannot access https web site for 1and1.co.uk

If I type 1and1.co.uk it is changed to 1and1 Internet UK | Hosting, Websites, Domains and Email Services

This returns

The www.1and1.co.uk page isn’t working
    www.1and1.co.uk didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

All other sites work. Also the laptop on the same network works. 1and1 support have had me check what they can think of. Proxy is not set. I have reset the the browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox). I cleared all the stored history, passwords etc.

What could be stopping this site loading.

Can I make it a safe site?

Thanks Ian

Original title: Cannot access https web site for 1and1.co.uk

IanStirling100, Oct 30, 2017
  3. XploitMachine, Oct 30, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Link doesn't work for me either. I get DNS not found.

Plankton, Oct 30, 2017
  5. chipwood Win User
    *Redface Oh thrice embarassed. I realised that the MFID bit was wrong. *cry

chipwood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx. - Similar Threads - page isn't working

2. Adding UK university email address to my home desktop PC isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding UK university email address to my home desktop PC isn't working: Error code 80180014. "Something went wrong. Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WiFi, VPN or email.I've tried typing in Azure and going to delete an account...
  3. Adding UK university email address to my home desktop PC isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding UK university email address to my home desktop PC isn't working: Error code 80180014. "Something went wrong. Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WiFi, VPN or email.I've tried typing in Azure and going to delete an account...
  4. Adding UK university email address to my home desktop PC isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. This page isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This page isn't working: I'm unable to connect to any internal settings on devices such as printers, voip phones and any other device using it's ip address, etc 192.168.1.213. I'm using a windows 11 pro, I can however do it with any windows 10 machine. I've allowed "insecure" content settings, I've...
  6. This page isn't working

This page isn't working: I'm unable to connect to any internal settings on devices such as printers, voip phones and any other device using it's ip address, etc 192.168.1.213. I'm using a windows 11 pro, I can however do it with any windows 10 machine. I've allowed "insecure" content settings, I've...
  7. "UK US" keyboard appears on the taskbar without any rhyme or reason to it. UK isn't even on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "UK US" keyboard appears on the taskbar without any rhyme or reason to it. UK isn't even on...: Hello everyone! I really hope someone can pass this off to a dev at Microsoft for the W10 department. This happens sometimes twice a day, others it doesn't happen for a week. I never switch my routine on this computer, I use the same programs I always use, yet this bug...
  8. "UK US" keyboard appears on the taskbar without any rhyme or reason to it. UK isn't even on...

"UK US" keyboard appears on the taskbar without any rhyme or reason to it. UK isn't even on...: Hello everyone! I really hope someone can pass this off to a dev at Microsoft for the W10 department. This happens sometimes twice a day, others it doesn't happen for a week. I never switch my routine on this computer, I use the same programs I always use, yet this bug...
  9. "UK US" keyboard appears on the taskbar without any rhyme or reason to it. UK isn't even on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. how to download ASPX file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download ASPX file: trying to play a game and i get this notice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-download-aspx-file/484c9098-1a01-4dd5-a662-34abca5de440