Windows 10: This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.

Discus and support This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I need to reach a certain web-address to enter data needed by the particular organisation. Address is in form http://www.******.co.uk/MFID.aspx. Each... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chipwood, Oct 30, 2017.

1. chipwood Win User

This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.

I need to reach a certain web-address to enter data needed by the particular organisation. Address is in form http://www.******.co.uk/MFID.aspx. Each time I get Code: This page isn’t workingwww.*****.co.uk redirected you too many times.Try clearing your cookies.ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS[/quote] I have cleared my cookies, but still have problem. Can someone, please, suggest any further steps I should try?

:)

chipwood, Oct 30, 2017

2. Error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE, Cannot access https web site for 1and1.co.uk

If I type 1and1.co.uk it is changed to 1and1 Internet UK | Hosting, Websites, Domains and Email Services

This returns

The www.1and1.co.uk page isn’t working
    www.1and1.co.uk didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

All other sites work. Also the laptop on the same network works. 1and1 support have had me check what they can think of. Proxy is not set. I have reset the the browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox). I cleared all the stored history, passwords etc.

What could be stopping this site loading.

Can I make it a safe site?

Thanks Ian

Original title: Cannot access https web site for 1and1.co.uk

IanStirling100, Oct 30, 2017
  3. XploitMachine, Oct 30, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Link doesn't work for me either. I get DNS not found.

Plankton, Oct 30, 2017
  5. chipwood Win User
    *Redface Oh thrice embarassed. I realised that the MFID bit was wrong. *cry

chipwood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx. - Similar Threads - page isn't working

2. Instagram isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram isn't working: So the app Instagram, isn't working for me. Every time I try to log in on the app, It says, URL Request Timed Out. I can't log in to the website either. I've tried resetting the app, that didn't work. Deleting and reinstalling it didn't work either. Is there a way this can be...
  3. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio isn't working: So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager and had something stop by accident....
  4. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth isn't working: my laptop restarted and my Bluetooth was automatically turned off and I tried to go onto device manager couldn't find Bluetooth or putting Bluetooth support on automatic or restarting the laptop itself , even download the latest Bluetooth from the Microsoft page however still...
  5. how to download ASPX file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download ASPX file: trying to play a game and i get this notice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-download-aspx-file/484c9098-1a01-4dd5-a662-34abca5de440
  6. Cortana isn't working

Cortana isn't working: Hey, Unfortunately I don't live in the US, so I set all regional/language settings (even the time zone) to United States and English but Cortana still isn't working. When I go in the settings, it just shows this: [img] Can I somehow fix this? 62416
  7. Cortana Isn't Working

Cortana Isn't Working: Neither the microphone nor the "Ask me anything" search bar work. Yesterday I was infected by the Palikan virus, but have successfully (after five or six frustrating hours) removed it thanks to Malwarebytes and a follow-on program I downloaded and installed this evening,...
  8. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working: This problem has come up before but it somehow went away by itself, but now it has come back and is more annoying than ever. So I have a bluetooth mouse that I use and want to keep but the problem is that bluetooth is removed from the settings and also hidden in device...
  9. Search isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search isn't working: I'm talking about pressing <Windows> and typing in a shortcut name that lives in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply put, it doesn't find the shortcut. And I don't feel like rebuilding the entire index, since I doubt it will solve...
  10. Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly "

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly ": Hello, I just did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working great. Only one issue that I am having, whenever I try to download a file from Google Drive, it will never load. In Firefox it will send me to a page saying "The page isn't redirecting properly "...