Windows 10: This PC icon

Discus and support This PC icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have three upgrades to W10 and a TP from the first week it was available. On the tp I have the "This pc" icon on the desktop. I would very much like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tinmar49, Aug 30, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

This PC icon

I have three upgrades to W10 and a TP from the first week it was available. On the tp I have the "This pc" icon on the desktop. I would very much like it on the other desktops but I have no idea how I did it.*Confused

:)

tinmar49, Aug 30, 2015

2. Microsoft Store Download

download store

This PC - Shortcut, Aug 30, 2015
  3. KERNELBASE.dll Rightclicking the "This PC" Icon on windows 10 causes explorer to crash.

Hi Narendran,

I understand that you wish to change a user account and when you click on the PC Setting, the computer crashes.

You can try accessing the User accounts from Control panel. Check if the same issue occurs.

Vinod Archak, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

This PC icon

Brink, Aug 30, 2015
  5. tinmar49 Win User
    Thanks, I've got them on all three now, lets see what others I can move.

tinmar49, Aug 30, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

This PC icon

1. This PC icon - Similar Threads - icon

2. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons: picture folders don't show actual pictures on icons but when I click on a picture it then shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-folders-dont-show-actaual-pictures-on/2af69b69-a503-41d4-8a50-68e741fafe6e
  3. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons: picture folders don't show actual pictures on icons but when I click on a picture it then shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-folders-dont-show-actaual-pictures-on/2af69b69-a503-41d4-8a50-68e741fafe6e
  4. picture folders don't show actaual pictures on icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  6. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  7. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  9. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  10. Application icon not showing properly in search

Application icon not showing properly in search: This issue is widespread and there's many posts on all manner of forums over the internet, and I've tired every single potential solution I can find to solve the issue but the problem persists. I'm trying to upload a photo here but it says failed every time no matter what the...