Windows 10: THIS PC icons

Discus and support THIS PC icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have removed the music, documents, pictures etc folders from 'This PC' by deleting the reg keys. I followed the below link: Removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dangoodwin96, Aug 1, 2017.

1. THIS PC icons

Hi guys,

I have removed the music, documents, pictures etc folders from 'This PC' by deleting the reg keys. I followed the below link:

Removing those ignoring folders from “This PC” in Windows10

Is there any way of restoring these? I mistakenly took a backup of just the root I was in so it did not back up the whole registry!

Thanks,
    Dan

:)

dangoodwin96, Aug 1, 2017

2. This PC icons

hi

i have problem with "Group by" in This PC:

when i grouping the icons by total size after that when exit of it and open my computer again is see that is not like as i sort it by total size

any way to make it right????

thanks

Aref Mooginami, Aug 1, 2017
  3. THIS PC icons style changed

Yes Tiles is selected all the time.

rog-SARTHAK, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

THIS PC icons

Brink, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

THIS PC icons

1. THIS PC icons - Similar Threads - icons

2. My computer icon click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer icon click: After installing windows 10 pro , clicking on my computer icon receives an error message. After installing windows 10 enterprise, clicking on my computer icon no error messages...
  3. Windows apps icons turn white when used as a desktop shortcut:

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows apps icons turn white when used as a desktop shortcut:: This issue pertains to app icons turning white when used as a desktop shortcut. It always happens after a reboot and sometimes after sleep mode. This problem never happens with regular program icons, just apps. I haven't been able to find a specific answer to this issue. Any...
  4. Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Search Bar and Safely Remove Icon - I have neither: These problems are actually on 2 seperate computers. both running Windows 10. Older model is up to date and running smoothly, but realised today I have a search Icon, but no search box which I would prefer having had it, and then realise I have lost it, help please Brand...
  5. Desktop Icons size/spacing problem Windows10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons size/spacing problem Windows10.: I was trying to change the size of characters on my screen. After I did it (via settings>display etc) the system corrupted my desktop. The Icons (still the correct dimensions) suddenly took half the width of the screen each see: [ATTACH] AND they were all overlapping at...
  6. File Explorer not being able to quickly display icons for programs, files and folders when...

File Explorer not being able to quickly display icons for programs, files and folders when...: When I insert any removable drive like a USB flash drive, external SSD or HDD, file explorer starts to load the icons, the quick access page and even the This PC page so slowly (took about 30 minutes or more to load and it doesn't use any of the system resources). But when I...
  7. File Explorer not being able to display proper icons for programs, files and folders when...

File Explorer not being able to display proper icons for programs, files and folders when...: When I insert a removable drive like a USB flash drive, external SSD or HDD file explorer starts to load even the icons even the quick access page and the This PC page so slowly even the CPU, RAM and HDD are completely fast and fine. But when I reopen file explorer not even...
  8. When I try to plug in my gaming headset, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to plug in my gaming headset, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No...: When I try to plug in my gaming headset into my computer, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in.", although it was just working hours before? Is this a driver issue?...
  9. one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in: All my one drives all over my devices open with user name and password except little cloud icon in tray. cannot sync. there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE for this and I NEED help....
  10. my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my system icons have disappeared from my task bar.: my system icons have disappeared from my task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-icons-have-disappeared-from-my-task-bar/2a2233ca-119f-4c9f-b161-d4aff84fb466