Windows 10: This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

Discus and support This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install Windows 10 32-bit and I have the below error when I'm installing windows 10. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PI_Daniel, Jul 25, 2018.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

Hi,

I want to install Windows 10 32-bit and I have the below error when I'm installing windows 10.

This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx) d4b8db81-a4b0-40cc-99c6-9870ed424b42?upload=true.jpg

:)

PI_Daniel, Jul 25, 2018

2. This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX)."

Good suggestion, but ... It's a 32-bit machine

Speccy:
    - Machine Variables
    --- PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE: x86
    --- PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER: x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel

Slartybart, Jul 25, 2018
  3. This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX)."

Hi there,
    When i try to upgrade W7 to W10 I get the no NX message.
    I've run CoreInfo and my CPU supports NX, SEE2 e.t.c mentioned on plenty of google search pages.
    My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro P300
    CPU is a Intel T9550,
    Have no idea what the motherboard is.
    The Phoenix Bios is very limited surrounding CPU features,
    I have execute-Disable bit capability enabled,
    Intel Virtualization Tech enabled, tried disabled as well.

A link to my laptop specs
    Support :: Toshiba :: Computers, Laptops/Notebooks, Tablets, Televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray Players, Camcorders, Storage, Accessories, and more

Help, I've tried all sorts of suggestions, has anyone overcome this problem?
    Thanks

bridgeworks, Jul 25, 2018
  4. This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

GWX icon on old, non-NX PC?

Some time ago I posted about an old PC that wouldn't accept Windows 10 ...

I've since fixed the DVD drive, but I gave up because of the missing NX support.

Yesterday I got a Get Windows 10 (GWX) icon in the system tray. Surely this is a mistake?

nigelmercier, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

1. This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx) - Similar Threads - pc's processor doesn't

2. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor not supported: Hi, please can anybody help?Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop...
  3. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not supported: Hi, please can anybody help?Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop...
  4. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  6. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  7. This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

in Windows 10 News
    This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature: [ATTACH]If when you try to upgrade to Windows 10 and you receive the error message “This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature“, then this […] This article This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. CPU doesn't support NX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU doesn't support NX: Hi, I need a help, I tried to install Android Studio to start working on developping apps, but when I tried to make an emulator (virtual device), it doesn't work, and I had this warning " Your CPU doesn't support NX ". My ask is to know what is mean NX, and why my CPU...
  9. Install fails my computer "doesn't support NX"

Install fails my computer "doesn't support NX": A while back I successfully upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10, and then reverted back to Windows 7, with no problems. Today, I created a new partition and attempted to do a clean install of Windows 10, using a flash drive. Install failed, with the message "This PC's...
  10. This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX)."

This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX).": Hi there, When i try to upgrade W7 to W10 I get the no NX message. I've run CoreInfo and my CPU supports NX, SEE2 e.t.c mentioned on plenty of google search pages. My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro P300 CPU is a Intel T9550, Have no idea what the motherboard is. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make my processor support nx

2. what does PCs processor doesnt support a critical feature mean

3. virtualbox windows 10 this pcs processor doesnt support a critical feature (nx)

4. This PCs processor doesnt support a critical feature (NX),
  5. this pcs processor does not support nx,
  6. this processor does not support a critical feature nx,
  7. This pc processor doesnt support a critical feature (nX),
  8. This PCs processor doesnt support a critical feature (NX). solved,
  9. how to solve error message(this pcs processor doesnt support critical feature Nx