Windows 10: this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem?

Discus and support this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got eject problem everytime i plug any usb drive when i open the process using a program called "procexp" or process explorer that i downloaded , i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hirodato, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Hirodato Win User

this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem?

i got eject problem everytime i plug any usb drive
    when i open the process using a program called "procexp" or process explorer that i downloaded , i found some process preventing the safely remove hardware
    Screenshot below :
    Attachment 73756
    the process is :
    1. $extend/$metadata
    2. System Volume Information

edit : i cant close the handle (process) it say "the handle is invalid"
    i am using win 10 build 10586

please help me, any comment is greatly appreciated
    thanks

:)

Hirodato, Apr 7, 2016
  2. yulin. Win User

how to solve the problem that the system process share the cpu too high.

these days,when my computer work for several hours,there are something wrong。

first,i can not open wifi by itself。

second,when i check the task manager,I found that a process called system take much room in cpu。Such as the picture。

this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem? [​IMG]

and i look for the specific reason ,and find that a process called ntoskrnl.exe is the chief culprit。

this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem? [​IMG]

so how to solve this problem。

thank you very much。

yulin., Apr 7, 2016
  3. how to solve the problem that the system process share the cpu too high.

Hi there ,

have you installed any different application from different source recently?

Raman Singh [Insider], Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem?

1. this process prevent me eject harddisk, how to solve the problem? - Similar Threads - process prevent eject

2. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  3. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  4. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audiodg.exe process preventing me from ejecting my external drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audiodg.exe process preventing me from ejecting my external drive on Windows 11: Title might seem weird but that's really what's happening. I don't know why but whenever I plug in my external nvme drive, the process audiodg.exe creates a file called "elevoc_dnn_kernel.txt" on it, and it keeps that file in use for hours. Also I don't know why it's always...
  6. audiodg.exe process preventing me from ejecting my external drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audiodg.exe process preventing me from ejecting my external drive on Windows 11: Title might seem weird but that's really what's happening. I don't know why but whenever I plug in my external nvme drive, the process audiodg.exe creates a file called "elevoc_dnn_kernel.txt" on it, and it keeps that file in use for hours. Also I don't know why it's always...
  7. How to solve this problem? please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve this problem? please help me: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: . at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller,...
  8. help me solve a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me solve a problem: why does my pc very slow in opening bluestark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-solve-a-problem/194a1f66-2ea1-47df-a59c-c21273d7991a
  9. Problem of external harddisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem of external harddisk: [IMG] I have external hard disk wd..I have problem to transfer from my external hard disk to laptop.it too slow to transfer data..it takes 3 hours to transfer 2gb only..I already chkdsk but have error at examining file name linkage..how to solve my problem..thank you...
  10. For long, the problem of safely eject never solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For long, the problem of safely eject never solved: I have been researching on web and trying different third party tool but none of them actually works. A lot of time, not always though, I can't safely eject USB portable hard drive. However, I am 100% sure that no files on that drive is running. It's probably the hard...