Windows 10: This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

Discus and support This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving: This site can’t be reached localhost refused to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kol12, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving:

This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect.

Search Google for localhost 3052 agent

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I get the same error in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I can't think of anything that's changed on my network to cause this. Can anyone help? It seems like a port issue but I haven't found a definitive solution.

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect. [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, Jun 16, 2018
  2. NimitBedi Win User

Network connection issue: localhost refused connection : some ports are missing

Hi I am not able to connect to my localHost.

I am getting a message saying that the localhost refused connection.

On clicking to resolve the issue, it showed that some ports are missing.

Can anybody please help?

Original title: Network issue

NimitBedi, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Failed to connect to localhost

Hi Mike,

One of the possible reasons why you were unable to connect to the localhost
    is because of the configuration set within the LAN (Local Area Network). To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you using a computer connected to a secured network or
      domain
      ?
    • Have you tried resetting your router to default?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Network troubleshooter
    to find and fix issues with your internet connection. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn’t fix your connection problem, try these things:

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache

To run these networking commands in a command prompt window

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 17, 2018
  4. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

IIS won't run on Win 10 Home (Localhost not connecting)

I'm trying to run IIS on Windows 10 Home.

I've already gone to the Control Panel and turned on the IIS Management Console on the Windows Features, but when I go to http://localhost/ I
    get:

I've looked on multiple sites and checked stackoverflow and haven't found anything that answers this issue. The sites just say: "Check the box", run the service and then verify that it works by going to http://localhost.

Is there something more that I need to do?

David K. - Chicago, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

1. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect. - Similar Threads - site can’t reached

2. Classic Error: This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Error: This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.: This ONLY happens trying to get to beatofhawaii.com and it ONLY happens when using my WiFi. For instance, if I try and connect through my phone via WiFi, I get the error, if I turn off the WiFi I don't have a problem.This is a relatively new problem as everything was fine on...
  3. Classic Error: This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Error: This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.: This ONLY happens trying to get to beatofhawaii.com and it ONLY happens when using my WiFi. For instance, if I try and connect through my phone via WiFi, I get the error, if I turn off the WiFi I don't have a problem.This is a relatively new problem as everything was fine on...
  4. This site can’t be reached error

This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  5. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  6. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  7. This site can’t be reached

This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  8. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset."

"This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset.": "This site can’t be reached The connection was reset." how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-the-connection-was-reset/5aeb2a75-e414-4745-899c-78ba72db22ce
  10. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com

This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com: When I try to access mailchimp in edge I never get anything but a blank page. It says it is trying to connect and just sits there spinning forever.When I try to access mailchimp whether in chrome I get this message. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com took too...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localhost refused to connect

2. localhost connection refused

3. this site cant be reached refused to connect

4. cannot view localhost website from wan connection refused,
  5. localhost refused to connect.,
  6. node.hs this site cannot be reached on localhost,
  7. localhost refused to connect iis,
  8. localhost connection refused windows,
  9. site can’t be reachedlocalhost refused to connect.try:checking the connectionchecking the proxy and the firewallerr_connection_refused,
  10. yahoo site cant be reached error language:en,
  11. hmmm...can’t reach this page error during moodle installation,
  12. This site can’t be reached refused to connect,
  13. wamp localhost refused to connect chrome,
  14. local host refused to connect,
  15. localhost refused to connect windows