Windows 10: This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Discus and support This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewMcNulty2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error messege in the title i have tried a lot of things including a full reset, which after a while said there was an error and no changes were made and everything else says i need to log in to an admin account which i cant do as it can't find any admin accounts

:)

AndrewMcNulty2, Aug 18, 2018
  2. pacmanpcm Win User

the specified domain either does not exist or cannot be contacted

i restored windows 10 to factory settings. when my laptop restarted there appeared winlogon.exe error. application was terminated and proceeded to administrator log in. However, I cannot log in with the message "the specified domain either does not exist
    or cannot be contacted" what shall I do? please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

pacmanpcm, Aug 18, 2018
  3. window 10 can not logon the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

Dear Support,

after I restart computer and logon again, I can not logon to my laptop it show message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" I use windows 10 my laptop Acer , I try to F2 for open bios. I can not do.

please help me to return to logon to windows on my laptop.

Best regards,

Pattarapol l.

email: L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Lenotre 99 Company Limited, Aug 18, 2018
  4. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Windows 10: The Specified Domain Either Does Not Exist or Could Not Be Contacted

I reseted the windows on my Dell laptop. When I turn my laptop on I get this error;

winlogon.exe - Application Error:

The instruction at 0x00007FFE86EFB4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFE86EFB4C0. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the programe

When you click the OK button, I have the Administrator login screen but none of my password is working and I get this message;

"The Specified Domain Either Does Not Exist or Could Not Be Contacted"

1. I tried holding the shift button and restart but It didn't give me any options

2. I made a bootable USB but I cannot get in to the boot menu with F2 or F12

I need help to solve this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

SanjuKrishnarajah, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

1. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted - Similar Threads - specified domain does

2. "Specified service does not exist as an installed service"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Specified service does not exist as an installed service": Hello. I've been having trouble with my Pc. When I'm downloading or try to open certain things, it tells me "Specified service does not exist as an installed service." I'm not sure when this problem started. I am unable to update Windows as well. I can't run Command Prompt as...
  3. Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist: I've tried every solution I've found online, even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Nothing has worked. Even did: Close all Xbox apps Navigate to %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBrokerin file explorer Delete all...
  4. Keep getting "Specified logon session does not exist" error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting "Specified logon session does not exist" error: I keep on getting this error whenever I try to login to my University email in Outlook on my PC. I have also started getting this error when I try to login to OneDrive on this device. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  5. Administrator does not exist or can be contacted

Administrator does not exist or can be contacted: I did a full reset of my computer today cleaning all the drives and everything on the computer but when it was done it said to sign in as an administrator and not my account and when i click sign it it says “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be...
  6. The specified service does not exist as an installed service, 0x80070424

in Windows 10 News
    The specified service does not exist as an installed service, 0x80070424: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes the Windows Installer can encounter glitches. One such glitch where the Windows Update Standalone Installer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall throws an error is 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service. This can...
  7. Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist

Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist: Hi, Having an annoying program error every time I land on my desktop upon start up. any idea how to get rid of this? Searched on the web a couple of times, but no recommendation I found and tried have really worked. [ATTACH]...
  8. 'The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted' and 'no options...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted' and 'no options...: Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, but I got some problems while doing 'Reset my PC'. Everything began when I installed a new java 8.181 on my tablet from the official site. In a few days this java programme became unresponsive. I tried to uninstall it routinely, but it failed...
  9. Can't Log into Windows 10 "The specified domain either does not exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Log into Windows 10 "The specified domain either does not exist: Hey guys, My ASUS 1215B EEE Seashell Laptop recently wouldn't boot up properly, it already has Windows 10 on it, so I decided to just put a fresh installation of Windows 10 on it hopefully to fix any issues it may have. I booted/installed from a USB drive, installation...
  10. Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???: Can't play a music CD! When I put a CD in my drive I get a message: The Specified Path Does Not Exist"????? Please help! [img] 33181

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error contacting windows defender firewall. Either the domain doesn’t exist or could not be contacted. 0x548