Windows 10: This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Discus and support This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewMcNulty2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error messege in the title i have tried a lot of things including a full reset, which after a while said there was an error and no changes were made and everything else says i need to log in to an admin account which i cant do as it can't find any admin accounts

:)

AndrewMcNulty2, Aug 18, 2018
  2. pacmanpcm Win User

the specified domain either does not exist or cannot be contacted

i restored windows 10 to factory settings. when my laptop restarted there appeared winlogon.exe error. application was terminated and proceeded to administrator log in. However, I cannot log in with the message "the specified domain either does not exist
    or cannot be contacted" what shall I do? please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

pacmanpcm, Aug 18, 2018
  3. window 10 can not logon the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

Dear Support,

after I restart computer and logon again, I can not logon to my laptop it show message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" I use windows 10 my laptop Acer , I try to F2 for open bios. I can not do.

please help me to return to logon to windows on my laptop.

Best regards,

Pattarapol l.

email: L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Lenotre 99 Company Limited, Aug 18, 2018
  4. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Windows 10: The Specified Domain Either Does Not Exist or Could Not Be Contacted

I reseted the windows on my Dell laptop. When I turn my laptop on I get this error;

winlogon.exe - Application Error:

The instruction at 0x00007FFE86EFB4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFE86EFB4C0. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the programe

When you click the OK button, I have the Administrator login screen but none of my password is working and I get this message;

"The Specified Domain Either Does Not Exist or Could Not Be Contacted"

1. I tried holding the shift button and restart but It didn't give me any options

2. I made a bootable USB but I cannot get in to the boot menu with F2 or F12

I need help to solve this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

SanjuKrishnarajah, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

1. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted - Similar Threads - specified domain does

2. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: Hello all,i have singal domain controller in our envirmentIm getting error "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" on domain itself while creating user idor working with domain Please suggest...
  3. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: When I was trying to fix my connection with my wife. I tried to solve it by anything online but none of it worked so I resorted to reinstalling windows and reset as a last resort. I now have a problem with logging in. I’ve tried this video seen below....
  4. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: When I was trying to fix my connection with my wife. I tried to solve it by anything online but none of it worked so I resorted to reinstalling windows and reset as a last resort. I now have a problem with logging in. I’ve tried this video seen below....
  5. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. After resetting my PC, another problem came up; instead of showing my User, the screen displayed "Administrator" or "Guest" like this:It's keep giving me a message...
  6. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. After resetting my PC, another problem came up; instead of showing my User, the screen displayed "Administrator" or "Guest" like this:It's keep giving me a message...
  7. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 News
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: [ATTACH]When you try to join a Windows-based computer to an existing domain, you may get an error prompt with the error message The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. This post identifies the most likely culprits, as well as provides the most...
  8. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: I reset my pc and kept files. It suddenly started to undo changes. So I reset it again, and it couldn't boot anymore. I reset it 3 more times and now I can't login. It just says "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" I tried to reset it again...
  9. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": [ATTACH] This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. Looking back at it, I think that overclocking was at fault and nothing else. Let's forget about that; it has nothing to do with my actual problem After resetting my PC,...
  10. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. Looking back at it, I think that overclocking was at fault and nothing else. Let's forget about that; it has nothing to do with my actual problem After resetting my PC, another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error contacting windows defender firewall. Either the domain doesn’t exist or could not be contacted. 0x548