Windows 10: This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017

Discus and support This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn more about Always Connected PCs, check out Microsoft Store’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017

Source: This Week on Windows: Microsoft Stores 12 Days of Deals, Always Connected PCs and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 6, 2017
  2. MarcusSch Win User

live ID Contacts to Galaxy s6

Its December 7th 2016 my pc is running windows 8.1 I'd like to get my windows phone contacts imported into my new galaxy s6 how?

MarcusSch, Dec 6, 2017
  3. USB x HCI Compliant Host Controller

I have now checked in the driver details.

My USB host controller received a Microsoft update on 7th December 2017.

By the 10th December my USB ports although receiving power from my laptop were not being booted by the host controller so it must be assumed that Microsoft update caused this problem.

It does not show in my list of recently updated drivers in the Programs and Features installed updates.

When I go to Device Manager,

USB x HCI Compliant Host Controller,

Driver tab the details say

Driver provider: Microsoft

Driver Date: 7/12/2017

Driver version: 10.0.16299.125

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

It will NOT allow me to roll back to the previously installed driver.

In Driver File Details

Provider: Microsoft Corporation

File version: 10.0.16299.15.( WinBuild. 160101.0800)

Copyright: Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Digital signer: Microsoft Windows

sandradore1, Dec 6, 2017
Thema:

This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017

1. This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017 - Similar Threads - Week December 7th

2. Market Share December 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share December 2017: Supposedly there are millions of W7 bots, so NetMarketShare has retconned their data to strip market share from W7. It makes no sense. Bots need a machine to run on and they are visiting sites, so therefore they are actually part of the market. It's like the...
  3. This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Beginning today, find the perfect last-minute gift or treat yourself during the Countdown to 2018 sale with deals of up to 50% off popular PC games, up to 65% on select Xbox Digital Games, up to 60% off...
  4. This Week on Windows: December 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 14th 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! You can visit this blog post to learn more about Always Connected PCs, visit this post to learn more about Microsoft Edge on iOS and Android, and read more about the artists bringing their visions to life in...
  5. This Week on Windows: September 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: September 7th 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, read about the Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries, catch up on the news from IFA last week, check out five tips for using Microsoft Word – or, keep reading for what’s...
  6. This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to catch up on our latest programs and deals for back to school, read our Windows 10 Tip on how to use Surface Dial with Paint 3D – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store. WjXgMbNL7Mo...
  7. New to Office 365 in December 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in December 2017: Earlier today in San Francisco, Harry Shum, executive vice president of Microsoft AI & Research, demonstrated how Microsoft is infusing intelligent technologies across our core products to make artificial intelligence (AI) available to everyone, with the simple goal of...
  8. This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, catch up on the news coming out of IFA this week, check out our Windows 10 Tip on five ways to personalize notifications on your PC – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store....
  9. This Week on Windows: December 9th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 9th 2016: -l6_qzqrS10 We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode ofThis Week on Windows!Head over here to get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 for 30% off, learn how to find your favorite holiday music with Microsoft Groove or catch up on the latest Xbox and Windows 10 devices – built to...
  10. December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in December 2017. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. A new version of...