This weeks updates

Discus and support This weeks updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install the Win 10 updates for this week, but in the Update History, I get: Requires a restart to finish installing for two updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JAMMPRO, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:33 PM.

1. JAMMPRO Win User

This weeks updates

I tried to install the Win 10 updates for this week, but in the Update History, I get: Requires a restart to finish installing for two updates KB4338832 Adobe Flash update and KB4338819 Cumulative update for Win 10 version 1803. I restarted the computer several times but it still says the same thing! Are the updates installed, or is something wrong?

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This weeks updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Neweggs Shellshockers for the whole week - CM Stacker!

They are listing this weeks deals also, 1st post updated!

4. btarunr Win User

This weeks updates

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

Thema:

This weeks updates

1. This weeks updates - Similar Threads - weeks updates

2. Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Have to reinstall audio driver weekly since Spring Creator's Update: Hi, all. Long time no post - things have been running pretty smoothly 'til now. I installed the Spring Creator's Update on the 14th of May without any issues. In the last two weeks, I have had to troubleshoot sound issues and reinstall my audio driver once a week. This is...
  3. Update failed, 5 times in 2 weeks.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update failed, 5 times in 2 weeks.: Hello folks, I am running Windows 10 Home, upgraded from Windows 7 Home Edition. The current version is 1703 (OS Version 15063.674). Within a period of last 2 weeks, Windows has tried to update at least 5 times and after a couple of reboots, it tells me that the updates...
  4. This week's updates changed my PIN to my Windows password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    This week's updates changed my PIN to my Windows password: This is my personal one-user PC. Upon booting, I usually enter a 4 digit PIN. This week's updates changed my PIN to my Windows password, the same one I use for live.com. I want to change it back, but am wary, as I've been confused with Windows passwords before. I just want...
  5. Windows not updating since a week.

Windows not updating since a week.: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit Home standalone computer (no domain or anything) [img] This is whats coming up every time I try to update or even if when windows tries to update itself. Happening since past 10 days now. [img] But funny part is if I select the...
  6. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...
  7. Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago: Hi, New to the forum so please be gentle with me (treat me like an idiot)!! I have a Dell XPS 420 which I have had for about 8 years now. Attached are 2 printers an HP Laserjet which works fine and a Canon Pixma MP500 which I am having a problem with. After the...
  8. It Is Finals Week And Windows Update broke Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It Is Finals Week And Windows Update broke Internet: i have no idea where to even start; but i REALLY need my PC running right away. i have a lot of art projects and a couple essays i need to finish and turn in! As of now, i can't get internet. First it was a Gateway problem, but now it just says my ethernet cable is...
  9. Laptop incapable of completing boot after Windows Update last week

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop incapable of completing boot after Windows Update last week: I have updated Windows 10 to the most recent version in the past 72 hours and have encountered the problem of not being able to get my system to boot in anything but safe mode or safe mode with networking. My boot appears to start normally. The Asus logo is in the center...
  10. New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week: It’s a big update week for PC and Xbox One gamers who are part of the Xbox and Windows Insider Programs. Starting tomorrow, these gamers will see and experience new features from the Windows 10 Creators Update on PC, with additional features expected to hit console in the...