Windows 10: Thread connection

Discus and support Thread connection in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Now I use Chrome as my default browser as I prefer the GUI and I have all my favourites on it whereas with Edge it seems a bit bland. One thing I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, May 31, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Thread connection

Now I use Chrome as my default browser as I prefer the GUI and I have all my favourites on it whereas with Edge it seems a bit bland.

One thing I would like to be able to do is to get back forum replies in my email click on the link and have it open in Chrome but I can only open the link now in Edge. Is there a method of setting email link replies to a dedicated browser??

:)

ICIT2LOL, May 31, 2016

2. BSOD after Login. Windows 10

Hi,

No, I am not able to get to the desk top.

After I reboot it always does the same thing, 1st screen says Preparing Automatic Repair, then it goes to a screen that says Diagnosing your PC, then screen comes up with a title Automatic Repair the message is [Your PC did not start correctly].

It does the same thing every time I restart even after trying all you suggestions.

There are no other messages.

caper connection, May 31, 2016
  3. BSOD after Login. Windows 10

Windows 10 worked at first- Original Title

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to windows 10 with out any problems and everything was working fine for over a day. Then I tried to login one time and everything went black, reboot the same. Tried some things I saw online, now every time turn on goes to automatic
    repair with no success. Need help!

caper connection, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Thread connection

1. Thread connection - Similar Threads - Thread connection

2. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  3. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  4. System thread exception not handled when connecting usb Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System thread exception not handled when connecting usb Blue Screen: Whenever I connect a USB extender one that has 3 additional USB ports to my Windows tablet, it gets a blue screen with the error of "System_thread_exception_not_handled. I am attaching the dump files of the error. Could I get help fixing this...
  5. System thread exception not handled when connecting usb Blue Screen

System thread exception not handled when connecting usb Blue Screen: Whenever I connect a USB extender one that has 3 additional USB ports to my Windows tablet, it gets a blue screen with the error of "System_thread_exception_not_handled. I am attaching the dump files of the error. Could I get help fixing this...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  7. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  8. When connecting particular external hard disk, getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When connecting particular external hard disk, getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...: Hi,I have this Seagate 5 TB Expansion external hard drive, which is a little old, but it was just working fine as a backup hard drive only. One of my team members used it to access an old data, to copy to his laptop today. But later the same day, when I connected it to my...
  9. When connecting particular external hard disk, getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...

When connecting particular external hard disk, getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...: Hi,I have this Seagate 5 TB Expansion external hard drive, which is a little old, but it was just working fine as a backup hard drive only. One of my team members used it to access an old data, to copy to his laptop today. But later the same day, when I connected it to my...
  10. BSOD - "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" when connecting to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" when connecting to wireless display: I get the BSOD when I connect wirelessly to my TV. I have been having problems connecting to the TV since I got the laptop a few months ago, even when I use an HDMI cable. I have tried updating the drivers repeatedly and I am still having problems. I don't have issues gaming,...