Windows 10: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f)

Discus and support THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, sorry for my bad english, i have annoying problem in my graphic card and this problem came last month after i update my graphics driver. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 22pises, Jul 17, 2018.

1. 22pises Win User

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f)

Hello, sorry for my bad english, i have annoying problem in my graphic card and this problem came last month after i update my graphics driver.

now every time i install a amd graphics drivers the latest one and even the old one my pc turn blackscreen or (no disk activity and mouse pointer)freeze? and then after i force restart, my pc boot windows logo then after than blackscreen. it work in safe mode using Microsoft Display Driver. but wait before this problem it display some vertical lines in my screen intermittently.

by the way i use this machine as programming purposes and slight gaming, no overclock, no customization, all settings stock.

here's my specs as reference:

cpu: Intel core i5 4460 (Cm hyper 212x cooler 30idle/50 deg full)

mobo: Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3

ram: Gskill 4x4GB 1600mhz cl9 16gb

gpu: MSI R9 270x Hawk 2G (40idle/90 deg full)

sdd: Crucial M550 (OS)

hdd: 2TB Western Digital

wLan: TP-link Archer T6e Wifi AC pcie

psu: Corsair CX500M

heres my copy of crash dmb:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtCbR-B1g49zgZEeyysEU_Ei08FrLQ

:)

22pises, Jul 17, 2018

2. Atikmdag sys???

Just got a custom built computer from cyber power pc and within two hours got a Blue screen of death with Atikmdag sys. What the hell does that mean and how can I fix it?

forrestcastleberry, Jul 17, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    sys fan support

You'll need to go into the BIOS and set the Sys Fan speed manually, or adjust the curve set in the BIOS provided the motherboard supports that function.

RCoon, Jul 17, 2018
  4. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f)

sys fan support

Hello everyone,
    I was connect my 200mm, 1100 rpm fan into my power supply with molex cable. I decide to remove molex cable and put into motherboard sys fan and the fan was rotate too slow. Can someone tell me, this sys fan on motherboard did he support that fan, or what`s the requirements on this sys fan ?

Pavel Bacov, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f)

1. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (atikmdag.sys+b82e7, dxgkrnl.sys+3111f) - Similar Threads - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER atikmdag sys+b82e7

2. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  3. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...