Windows 10: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD on Windows 10 with AMD A10-7800

Discus and support THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD on Windows 10 with AMD A10-7800 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every so often (especially when I have a game and a web-browser open simultaneously) my computer will BSOD, into THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. As far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Margister, May 8, 2016.

1. Margister Win User

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD on Windows 10 with AMD A10-7800

Every so often (especially when I have a game and a web-browser open simultaneously) my computer will BSOD, into THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. As far as I recall this only started happening after updating my AMD driver to the Crimson edition thing, but after reverting it and uninstalling the Crimson software I am still encountering them. However when I had the Crimson edition driver this BSOD would occur every 10 minutes.
    I have attached the log created with the dm_log_collector.

:)

Margister, May 8, 2016

2. Game Mode and Game Bar cause BSOD

Hello,

I am running on an AMD A10 PRO-7350B with R6 integrated graphics. Whenever I launch a game with Game Mode enabled or try to open the Game Bar, I more frequently than not get a THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD. I've already clean installed the graphics
    driver numerous times. Any ideas?

Awesome1pc2, May 8, 2016
  3. windows keep freezing

Hi

My computer is AMD a10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 compute Cores 4C +BG 3.50 GHz

16.0GB installed ram

64 bit operating system, x64 -based processor

Windows 10 Home

balloonlady66, May 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

This link shows two different driver version applicable for your APU: Desktop

Are you having the same issue with both of them? Try a driver-only installation of both of them; one by one.

Any changes there? Let us know.
    Code: BugCheck 100000EA, {ffffe000ecbcd640, 0, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!TdrTimedOperationBugcheckOnTimeout+24 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

Thema:

1. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD on Windows 10 with AMD A10-7800 - Similar Threads - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD AMD

2. I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....: I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-amd-a10-7800-desktop-which-is/dba94f9f-7fcd-425c-857b-93d1de690b74
  3. I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....: I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-amd-a10-7800-desktop-which-is/dba94f9f-7fcd-425c-857b-93d1de690b74
  4. I have a Lenovo AMD A10-7800, desktop which is about 5 years old. It came with windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD problem: Hi Everyone, I have experienced the THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD problem on my computer these days. And I have tried everything online to repair it, like update the drivers for all the devices. May I know if I can get any help from here? Here is the link to the...
  6. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER in Windows 10 using AMD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER in Windows 10 using AMD driver: A few months ago I have purchased an Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT_FX505DT and have it installed with a Windows 10 Pro system. Ever since I had this recurring freeze. By freeze I mean complete freeze. The sound freezes into a buzzing, the screen, the keyboard, anything. Only...
  7. Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: The Problem: I have an Acer Aspire A515-41G-13U1 an awful laptop that I bought a little over a year ago. It's always had problems with blue screens from removing the charger cable to just playing a game and I have never managed to solve them, not even after sending it to...
  8. Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver: It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build. Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count...
  9. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod: Hi. I got this THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD and it happens at least twice a month. I ran the BlueScreenView application and it shows: [img] Dump file is also attached. I'm running not the latest AMD drivers for a reason. The latest drivers remove support from AMD...
  10. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod | amd a8-7600k

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod | amd a8-7600k: Hardware Specifications: Motherboard: MSI A78-E35 V2 Processor: AMD A8-7600K (overclocked to 3.8GHz) Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 APU (dedicated graphics set to 2GB) Operating System: Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit Storage: WD Blue 2.0TB HDD,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thread stuck in device driver windows 10 amd r9 380

2. windows 10 bsod stuck in thread

3. thread stuck un device driver amd