Windows 10: Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

Discus and support Threats found. Start the recommended actions. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Threats found. Start the recommended actions. but how?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tony Rungsiri, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

Threats found. Start the recommended actions. but how?

:)

Tony Rungsiri, Oct 1, 2022
  2. zebal Win User

Windows Defender/Security - no option to "Allow" potential threats?

If you want to control what does defender do to threats you can do it trough GPO in the following location:

Computer configuration\Administrative templates\Windows components\Microsoft defender antivirus\Threats
    Here configure option:
    Specify threats upon which default action should not be taken when detected

Threats are categorized by level, you assign default action per threat level.

EDIT:
    Btw. to open GPO (Local Group Policy) follow these steps:

1. click on start button
    2. type: gpedit.msc
    3. right click on gpedit.msc and run as Administrator

zebal, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Threads found. Start the recommended actions

Hi NikitaDoroshko, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and an individual like you inclined to help.

Select each threat then tick on Remove. When you're done selecting an action on each threat, click on Start action. This should remove the threats on your computer and you can no longer restore them. If you choose Quarantine, it'll just isolate the threats
    so you'll have the option to Remove or Restore it later on.

Let me know if this helps.

Paulo GM, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

Windows Defender - "Actions recommended" - but what are they???

Defender found an .....exe program with threats. I think it is a Trojan32 ????

Defender say do the RECOMMENDED ACTIONS.

What are the recommended actions ??

FrankSchouten, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

1. Threats found. Start the recommended actions. - Similar Threads - Threats found Start

2. Threat found- action needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat found- action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  3. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  4. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  5. Threat found - action needed

6. Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working

Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working: I have a Dell system with Windows 10 v21H2. I noticed that, in the Windows Security, Virus & Threat Protection window, under Current threats, it says "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." However, the Start Actions button, when clicked, changes quivers a little but...
  7. Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats: Please help I saw that threats were found but it won’t tell me what. At first it showed me something and I deleted it but it now still says threats found and I don’t know what do to it says start actions but nothing happens when I click it and it won’t tell me what are the...
  8. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.: Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't change column names in Excel, mouse pointer started to move randomly. Restarting usually helped, but for a while. I opened the...
  9. Threads found. Start the recommended actions

Threads found. Start the recommended actions: Hey there! I discovered a little problem recently on my PC. In the Virus and thread protection section there are a lot of found threads that I don't know how to delete. I think I deleted all shown programs and apps but the threads are still there. Screenshot attached....
  10. Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.

Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.: Every time I use the scan feature from Windows Defender, the same threats that have already been found show up so I always press the start actions button but then when I scan another time the same threats show up, I have repeated this cycle for more than 10 times and nothing...