Windows 10: Three errors

Discus and support Three errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this three errors repeatedly. First one is memory management Second one is bad config info The third one is kmode exception not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by miladmoradi1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Three errors

I keep getting this three errors repeatedly.

First one is memory management

Second one is bad config info

The third one is kmode exception not handled (ntfs.sys)

Please help i need to fix my laptop soon

:)

miladmoradi1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Three errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Three errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Three errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Three errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Three errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Three errors :D

4. Mussels Win User

Three errors

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Three errors

1. Three errors - Similar Threads - Three errors

2. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  3. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. facing errors on windows eleven twenty-three H - two

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facing errors on windows eleven twenty-three H - two: Hii I am unable to access the onscreen keyboard and this version hangs a lot , nowadays , plz resolve the issue ASAP , earlier microsoft was the great for software developement and now is worse known for it.......
  6. facing errors on windows eleven twenty-three H - two

facing errors on windows eleven twenty-three H - two: Hii I am unable to access the onscreen keyboard and this version hangs a lot , nowadays , plz resolve the issue ASAP , earlier microsoft was the great for software developement and now is worse known for it.......
  7. I got three driver install errors saying 0x80070103. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got three driver install errors saying 0x80070103. How can I fix this?: Hello. My name is Omar Shaikh and I use an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 and my windows version is 2H22 OS build 22621.1265. I recently found out that these three driver extension updates refuse to install because I have the exact same driver versions. I couldn't install the C-Media...
  8. I got three driver install errors saying 0x80070103. How can I fix this?

I got three driver install errors saying 0x80070103. How can I fix this?: Hello. My name is Omar Shaikh and I use an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 and my windows version is 2H22 OS build 22621.1265. I recently found out that these three driver extension updates refuse to install because I have the exact same driver versions. I couldn't install the C-Media...
  9. Three of my window updates keep failing. I keep getting error code 80092004. Why is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Three of my window updates keep failing. I keep getting error code 80092004. Why is this...: Three of my updates keep failing. error code 80092004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-of-my-window-updates-keep-failing-i-keep/c70fd1e1-ea6e-4b2b-bed7-2d7bd1fbe47d
  10. Three of my window updates keep failing. I keep getting error code 80092004. Why is this...

Three of my window updates keep failing. I keep getting error code 80092004. Why is this...: Three of my updates keep failing. error code 80092004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-of-my-window-updates-keep-failing-i-keep/c70fd1e1-ea6e-4b2b-bed7-2d7bd1fbe47d