Windows 10: Three Monitor Problems

Discus and support Three Monitor Problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by David Fuchs, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Three Monitor Problems

I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not receiving any input. Both Video Cards are the same and all three monitors are identical?

Please help?

David

:)

David Fuchs, Jul 30, 2015
  2. kjellkri Win User

Window on wrong monitor after sleep

I have a three monitor setup. After sleep mode all windows from monitor 1 show up on monitor 2 (primary monitor). The windows on monitor 3 stays there.

The problem came with the upgrade to Windows 10. Before that I had no problems. After the problem occured I downloaded the latest supplier driver. But that did not solve the problem.

kjellkri, Jul 30, 2015
  3. GLH-CAH Win User
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY FONT ON MONITOR WINDOWS 10

I DISCOVERED THAT THE PROBLEM WAS ON ONLY ONE OF THREE MONITORS. THE RESOLUTION WAS INCORRECT FOR THAT MONITOR AND i HAVE FIXED THAT. THANKS

WE CAN CALL THIS QUESTION ANSWERED.

GLH-CAH, Jul 30, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Three Monitor Problems

Have you tried reinstalling the graphics drivers?

z3r010, Jul 30, 2015
  5. I will try that this evening

Thank You Sir

6. HELP HELP HELP

I tried to reinstall the drivers with the CD now all 3 monitors are black, I CANT DO ANY THING

7. What Model Graphics Card are you using? Asus tells me only that it's Nvidia. What kind of monitors are you using? Are you connected by HDMI or DVI? What motherboard are you using? What model CPU are you using? Depending on what you have, you may be able to hook up your monitors to your mobo directly until you can get your Video cards installed.

Guardian0982, Aug 1, 2015
  8. UKMedia Win User

Three Monitor Problems

UKMedia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Three Monitor Problems

1. Three Monitor Problems - Similar Threads - Three Monitor Problems

2. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  3. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  4. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  6. Three monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three monitor setup: I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need...
  7. Three monitors

Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  8. Three Monitor Setup

Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  9. Three Monitor/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three Monitor/Display Issue: I hooked up a 3rd monitor and would like the arrangement to be #3 up top, #1 bottom left, and #2 bottom right. When I arrange the monitors in this layout under display options then click “apply” the arrangement reverts back to #1, #3, and #2 from left to right all on the same...
  10. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...