Windows 10: Three whole days on Win 10 upgrade.

Discus and support Three whole days on Win 10 upgrade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well God bless Microsoft I now have Windows 10 was in the process of downloading & burning new ISO in English us as the uk one did not work accidently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tas Devil, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Tas Devil Win User

Three whole days on Win 10 upgrade.

Well God bless Microsoft I now have Windows 10 was in the process of downloading & burning new ISO in English us as the uk one did not work accidently clicked on windows app while setting up game on wife's old xp m/c like I am an old fart in my 70's & thought bugger it I am busy guess what it went all the way through & set up, this was without stopping anything virus checkers & everything was running Microsoft has done something to rectify the problem note all your programs are now listed as apps you will find them when you left click on the windows start icon left hand side bottom.
    Give it another try hope you succeed.
    My System SpecsSystem Spec

:)

Tas Devil, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 start menu & search not working. not able to access apps either

I spent 3 hrs a few days ago with a microsoft tech . Most of the suggested solutions were completed and then a whole reinstall was done. Three days later I am back at square 1 and nothing seems to work. A local tech suggested going back to win 8.1
    as the H.P. system might be the problem and doesn't like something in win 10 whatever it is microsoft don't have a clue. Next time I won't be in this situation as I will buy a MAC.

SamO'Neill, Aug 6, 2015
  3. AndyChess Win User
    Win 10 downgrade to win 7

Hello there,

I recently upgraded my win to 10 but I am not really happy with so I wanted to downgrade it back to 7.

The whole problem is that the option go back to win 7 doesn't work as system says that files of win 7 were removed.

i didn't remove anything and win 10 was installed 4 days ago.

Any solution for that?

AndyChess, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Three whole days on Win 10 upgrade.

1. Three whole days on Win 10 upgrade. - Similar Threads - Three whole days

2. Three Blue Screens on two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three Blue Screens on two days: I have encountered 3 BSOD in just two days, can someone please look into this and help me? ThanksLink for minidumps and most recent MEMORY.DMP:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=iIqy79...
  3. Every day for three years... bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every day for three years... bsod: My computer bluescreens everyday, I get every kind of crash report out there. Three long years of comp sci kids trying to help me, a few hours long MEMTEST when I built it the thing, and another a few weeks ago. If I want to use my computer for anything intensive I have to...
  4. Win 10 login takes three minutes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 login takes three minutes: First logon in the morning takes three every morning. I found this message in the event viewer: The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 225 seconds to handle the notification event Logon. What do I do next?...
  5. upgrading on a computer with three desktops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    upgrading on a computer with three desktops: I share a computer with two other people. We share one service provider but have three seperate desktop access. I want to upgrade my Avast antivirus that we all share. If I upgrade it on my desktop will it automatically upgrade on the other two. If not, what should I do to...
  6. upgrading on a computer with three desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    upgrading on a computer with three desktops: I share a computer with two other people. We share one service provider but have three seperate desktop access. I want to upgrade my Avast antivirus that we all share. If I upgrade it on my desktop will it automatically upgrade on the other two. If not, what should I do to...
  7. Blocking 1903 Upgrade, it wrecked my system consumed a whole day +

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocking 1903 Upgrade, it wrecked my system consumed a whole day +: How to block the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, from installing | Computerworld Windows 10 version 1903: some upgrade blocks lifted and new problems - gHacks Tech News Microsoft confirms 2 new Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade blocks - gHacks Tech News the upgrade...
  8. Windows 10 update stuck for three days?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update stuck for three days?: I started installing Windows 10 and my laptop restarted a few times but for the past three days it's been stuck on a black screen that just says 'packard bell' there's no mouse, no way to re boot it. I've tried turning off and on but it just does the same. Help would be...
  9. PC freezes every three days

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes every three days: The problem first cropped up on 4th Jan 2017. I turned my AIO PC off and tried to turn it back on a few hours later. There was a blank screen with nothing on. Thinking it was a display problem which happened a couple of times before I pressed the ON button. The desktop screen...
  10. Win 10 Upgrade Hang – Four Days and Counting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Upgrade Hang – Four Days and Counting: I’m not sure how it happened, but my Windows 7 laptop started doing an upgrade to Win 10 four days ago, and it still seems to be in the process. The hard drive light periodically flashes. Control/Alt/Delete does nothing. When I power down and try to power back up into safe...