Windows 10: Thumb Nails Keep turning blank

Discus and support Thumb Nails Keep turning blank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not really a huge issue, but yes my thumbnails keep turning blank, or if you like into a paper icon. It is quite odd, If I reboot my icons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doomey, Mar 29, 2016.

1. doomey Win User

Thumb Nails Keep turning blank

Not really a huge issue, but yes my thumbnails keep turning blank, or if you like into a paper icon.

It is quite odd, If I reboot my icons are there, but later they change into ''paper icon'' I mentioned. I have scanned my pc for malware and virus, nothing there.

I am using windows ten, and regularly check for updates etc. *Huh

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

:)

doomey, Mar 29, 2016

2. How do I turn off all thumb nails?

How do I turn off thumb nails in Win10 on PC?

bklynchica44, Mar 29, 2016
  3. akitto69 Win User
    Nokia Photos - Version 1.6.145 - PC windows XP - blank thumbnails

I have sync my N95 with via Nokia OVI Suite and my photos appear in Nokia Photos. However most of the photos thumb nails do not appear. How can I fix this? A few thumbnails have worked but mainly they have not, the photos open fine if I double click on
    the blank thumb nail.

I do have a few thousand photos all my lifeblog photos have imported correctly and have thumbnails.

I have searched the forums but am unable to fine anyone with a simalar issue.

akitto69, Mar 29, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Mar 29, 2016
  5. doomey Win User
    doomey, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Thumb Nails Keep turning blank - Similar Threads - Thumb Nails Keep

2. Change thumb nails for the videos/images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change thumb nails for the videos/images: The world knows you can give us the ability to do this, I have many clients who want me to do that but it is you who is not letting me do that and my clients think I am crazy. So pretty, please. With sugar on top. Quit screwing us around more than you already have. Just do...
  3. Change thumb nails for the videos/images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change thumb nails for the videos/images: The world knows you can give us the ability to do this, I have many clients who want me to do that but it is you who is not letting me do that and my clients think I am crazy. So pretty, please. With sugar on top. Quit screwing us around more than you already have. Just do...
  4. Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?: can you explain this to me like I am 5, like I am not an expert? I deleted something? I simply want to get them back. Or find a quick and easy way to scroll through them....
  5. Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?: can you explain this to me like I am 5, like I am not an expert? I deleted something? I simply want to get them back. Or find a quick and easy way to scroll through them....
  6. Turn on Bitlocker not available on new thumb drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on Bitlocker not available on new thumb drive: Got a couple of ADATA UV128 32GB USB 3.2 flash drives, Bitlocker is not an option with these drives and was wondering why. Have 2, both act the same. Lexar drive shown for comparison. Tx 171496
  7. screen turning blank with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen turning blank with cursor: when i factory reset my window 10 in hp stream ,it boots and says preparing windows but after mins it turns into black screen with a cursor....how to fix this error?...
  8. Another nail in the coffin for Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Another nail in the coffin for Edge: Hi there This is a 100% No No in using Edge for me. Also Ms seems to forget nor everybody wants to be "connected" 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. I don't want to use an Ms account either. In fact even some BIG businesses are suggesting to people --switch off email etc for a...
  9. Don't open an avchd file in thumb nail

Don't open an avchd file in thumb nail: Whenever I open an avchd file in Windows Media Player, it first opens it in a little display that's about an inch and a half square. They used to open larger and, if I wanted full screen, I could click on the little box and get that. I don't have any idea in the world how it...
  10. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...