Windows 10: thumbnails broken with April 2018 update

Discus and support thumbnails broken with April 2018 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since getting the new April 2018 update half of my mkv videos won't load thumbnails and the rar files won't load thumbnails. so annoying. I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chickadee28, May 19, 2018.

1. thumbnails broken with April 2018 update

Since getting the new April 2018 update half of my mkv videos won't load thumbnails and the rar files won't load thumbnails. so annoying. I used Ccleaner to delete thumbnail cache but no good. Anyone else with this problem or a solution? I know I was having thumbnail problems with the Fall update now it just got worse.

:)

chickadee28, May 19, 2018

2. April 2018 Update

Installed the April 2018 Windows 10 update, and experiencing 2 issues. First, the camera no longer works, error message appears OxAOOF4244 and says NoCamerasAreAttached. Second, message says display drivers not found and using basic driver. Anyone else
    experiencing these issues and are there workarounds? Skype is essentially broken without camera. Thanks.

TrinityHale, May 20, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, May 20, 2018
Thema:

thumbnails broken with April 2018 update

1. thumbnails broken with April 2018 update - Similar Threads - thumbnails broken April

2. windows update April 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update April 2018: Normally at the end of every month I get a notice that Windows is going to update and make it better (just a text message to my notifications panel). I usually let the update happen. Last night I got notification that support for the April 2018 update is ending in November...
  3. April 2018 update ISO

April 2018 update ISO: Hello, Can I download Windows 10 CD with April 2018 update included? I need to reinstall Windows and would like to install the update with the Windows installation rather than download afterwards....
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update: Problem description: Ever since the Windows 10 April 2018 update was installed, the Start menu on my work PC had been broken. I click but the Start menu does not appear, and nothing happens except a brief busy ⭕️. I have to launch all apps manually, either by running from a...
  5. Stop April 2018 update

Stop April 2018 update: When the April 2018 update first came out I updated my pc only to find that youtube no longer played videos properly in chrome and edge. After trying a few different fixes nothing worked so I rolled back to the previous version which immediately fixed the problem. Fast...
  6. April 2018 update

April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  7. How to fix a broken Windows 10 April 2018 Update installation

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix a broken Windows 10 April 2018 Update installation: Microsoft recently acknowledged a bug in Windows 10 April 2018 Update could brick some PCs and push systems to a black or blank desktop with no easy way to recover the corrupted installation. While the newest version of Windows 10 offers a smooth experience on most of the...
  8. April 2018 update seems to have broken the mail app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    April 2018 update seems to have broken the mail app: The April 2018 update installed today on its own. I launched my mail app and it did not function. Apparently I needed to give permission for mail to access my email (not sure why that would have changed since it worked before). The main problem is that my several email...
  9. update april 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update april 2018: i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows [img] before the...
  10. Sandboxie and April 2018 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and April 2018 Update: After 4 days, all looks well between Sandboxie and the April update. Every program or function I run sandboxed, is working out good. No issue, no Sandboxie message. Just about everything I do in the computer, I do it sandboxed. If there was an issue, I would it seen it by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 april 2018 update mkv thumbnails