Windows 10: Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have searched many discussions, and can only find repeatedly the same advice, which doesn't work (that is, in Folder Options, ensure that 'Always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChrisatBRIL, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home

I have searched many discussions, and can only find repeatedly the same advice, which doesn't work (that is, in Folder Options, ensure that 'Always show icons, never thumbnails' is not checked.
    I also have used tried a few other things, including an program called TICR (to remove and remake thumbnails).

The problem is that only some icons show as thumbnails and others don't, and there seems no consistency as to which do and which don't. See example below (all are jpg files). This is really frustrating. I am not a computer expert, just a frustrated user! Please, if you are going to tell me to check my Folder Options, don't do so, as I have followed all the advice I can find, including that one. Help. Anybody?*Sad

Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home [​IMG]

:)

ChrisatBRIL, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Blogo Win User

Tiny font size following Windows 10 Creators Update

I have just updated with Windows 10 Creators Update (Windows 10, version 1703). However, the display has now changed and the font size for all menus, folders, taskbars, etc. is very small. I have tried increasing the size in the Display Settings, but it
    seems to be unstable, with desktop thumbnails disappearing and desktop icons moving around erratically.

Blogo, Dec 27, 2017
  3. connection windows 10 home with Huawei GR5 2017

why does app connect in window 10 home not work with Huawei GR5 2017 by mirror share?

why does windows 10 home not able to see pictures from screenshot in Huawei GR 5 (they appear in thumbnail mode) and some pictures from camera are thumbnail ?

KhingkhowPrigumsil, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home

1. Thumbnails erratic in Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Thumbnails erratic Home

2. Windows 11 Home - File Explore Thumbnail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - File Explore Thumbnail: Why did Microsoft remove the thumbnail from windows 11 explore, I usually use the thumbnail to look for my file faster than going through the file name, now it takes a lot of time?...
  3. Windows 11 Home - File Explore Thumbnail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home - File Explore Thumbnail: Why did Microsoft remove the thumbnail from windows 11 explore, I usually use the thumbnail to look for my file faster than going through the file name, now it takes a lot of time?...
  4. Windows 10 acting erratically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 acting erratically: My laptop running windows 10 has been acting erratically recently after switching on I tried to refresh by using right click and a black screen with cursor appeared after fixing that i noticed that the disk usage is 100 percent and after trying to fix that nothing changed and...
  5. Mouse erratic windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse erratic windows 10: Mouse moves erratically all over screen. cannot control it for very long, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-erratic-windows-10/44bde6fd-9062-4f6a-8391-1b5633918379
  6. Windows 10 erratically minimises windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 erratically minimises windows: Greetings, I have an annoying problem with the random and erratic minimisation of any program I am working on in Windows 10. I have implemented all necessary changes to the settings that m a y be the cause of this minimisation, i.e. I have disabled the virtual desktops, I...
  7. Windows 10 erratic curser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 erratic curser: My curser has just started to become erratic. I use a Logitech wireless mouse or the touchpad on a Dell laptop. From time to time the curser will have a mind of its own and bounce around the display by itself and flash very quickly. Neither the mouse nor the touchpad will...
  8. erratic screen behavior, windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    erratic screen behavior, windows 10: screen jumps around erratically and unpredictably, left to right and up to down. can you help with possible solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-screen-behavior-windows-10/a64c2218-3f20-4b8e-808a-476041184437
  9. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...
  10. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wmp irratic icons

2. thumb nails in explore are irratic