Windows 10: thumbprint

Discus and support thumbprint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Certificate for local system with Thumbprint c6 e7 54 db 47 b0 9f d2 d0 2c 0c 2b 27 f1 04 5a d5 97 48 8b is about to expire or already expired.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JPickett60, Aug 14, 2018.

1. thumbprint

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint c6 e7 54 db 47 b0 9f d2 d0 2c 0c 2b 27 f1 04 5a d5 97 48 8b is about to expire or already expired.

:)

JPickett60, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Rosa_V Win User

how can i delete skydrive thumbprint from my phone?

i'm so new at this. i replied via email but...i'm not so sure i will get an answer so i'm going to copy my reply here.

"when i go to pictures...then all...there are thumbprints. one is camera roll. the one that concerns me and i want to get rid of is
    skydrive cameral roll. it still has pics in there that i've deleted from skydrive but if you go to that thumbprint on my phone...there are loading dots that i want gone. i don't know how to sync my phone. can you tell me how to do that? thank you."

Rosa_V, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Can't sign in with thumbprint scanner. Can't use Windows Defender.

my computer is not letting me sign in with the thumbprint scanner or letting me use windows defender,thanks in advance.

* Original title: windows 10 computer

AustinLee1, Aug 14, 2018
  4. thumbprint

On Explorer, suddenly thumbprints do not show up. Sporadically they partially reappear then disappear

On Explorer, suddenly picture thumbprints do not show up. View is medium icons. Sporadically they partially reappear then disappear

Is there a setting for this that I might have accidentally modified? Thanks,

Rachel thumbprint :)

Rachel Harjes, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

thumbprint

1. thumbprint - Similar Threads - thumbprint

2. Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already...: Hi. I keep getting this waring: Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already expired. I don't have a Thumbprint scanner on my PC. I would assume Windows 10 would know this and not check for a valid certificate. How do I get rid of...
  3. Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already...: Hi. I keep getting this waring: Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already expired. I don't have a Thumbprint scanner on my PC. I would assume Windows 10 would know this and not check for a valid certificate. How do I get rid of...
  4. Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 2d 5b *** 18 37 is about to expire or already...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired: For the past couple of weeks I've been getting the following warning in the event log.Certificate for local system with Thumbprint e2 55 21 d7 49 13 03 1a 20 51 39 6c 0a f4 fd 51 20 ed 00 c9 is about to expire or already expired.In addition, sometimes 1-2 times a day my game...
  6. receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired

receiving event id 18, 19 and error with thumbprint expired: For the past couple of weeks I've been getting the following warning in the event log.Certificate for local system with Thumbprint e2 55 21 d7 49 13 03 1a 20 51 39 6c 0a f4 fd 51 20 ed 00 c9 is about to expire or already expired.In addition, sometimes 1-2 times a day my game...
  7. Thumbprints in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbprints in windows 11: Where is the option to print thumbprints in windows 11. I can print an individual picture but I want to print thumbprints of all the pictures in a folder and there appears to be no print tab anywhere...
  8. Thumbprints in windows 11

Thumbprints in windows 11: Where is the option to print thumbprints in windows 11. I can print an individual picture but I want to print thumbprints of all the pictures in a folder and there appears to be no print tab anywhere...
  9. Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database: When restoring a database you might get the below error. System.Data.SqlClient.SQLError: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint [ATTACH] This is because the database was encrypted with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and you will not be able to restore it until...
  10. Asus laptop no longer accepting thumbprint, do not remember pin or password. Any advice to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus laptop no longer accepting thumbprint, do not remember pin or password. Any advice to...: I bought this laptop about 3 years ago and have always used my thumbprint to sign in. Out of nowhere it wouldnt take it and said i needed my pin. Well i dont remember it. Under sign in options it gives no option for forgot pin but it does for password. Unfortunately i cant...