Windows 10: ThunderBird New Ver

Discus and support ThunderBird New Ver in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla Ver. 52.5.0 98802 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

ThunderBird New Ver

Clint, Nov 23, 2017
  2. dmps22 Win User

Ovi Suite not compatible with Thunderbird 5

Thunderbird updated to ver 6, next version of Ovi Suite released (3.1.1.90) but compatibility still not fixed. Why record the discussion as solved when it clearly isn't!

dmps22, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Will378 Win User
    How to refine resized window after re-opening in Windows 10?

windows10 ver 1511(os build 10586.318)

issue happens with all attempts for internet explorer,firefox,thunderbird,pdf file windows.faststone photo software windows,so just about all opened windows.

Will378, Nov 23, 2017
  4. FerchogtX Win User

ThunderBird New Ver

Thanks for the heads up, updated just now *Biggrin

FerchogtX, Nov 23, 2017
Thema:

ThunderBird New Ver

1. ThunderBird New Ver - Similar Threads - ThunderBird Ver

2. Thunderbird/MozBackup failure, am in desperate straits!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird/MozBackup failure, am in desperate straits!: I have used MozBackup for years to restore Thunderbird after a new laptop or a reinstall of Windows, but this time it has failed, over and over. First, it couldn't find the pcv but it could when I went into Browse and re-selected the file. Also, I don't remember seeing this...
  3. Acrobat Reader DC doesn't recognize Thunderbird x64 as default email client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acrobat Reader DC doesn't recognize Thunderbird x64 as default email client: Hi, We used Windows 7 x64 with Thunderbird x86 on our company, and we have pdf form with send by email button. That means the user fill the form, press the button, and the form is autoatached to an email with subject and destination filled. But now we are migrating to...
  4. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE: After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with a search. Thanks, Microsoft. Any suggestions?...
  5. Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.: The Thunderbird app was used to capture emails from my old service provider email A/C and was had not been used for some time; however there was important information filed in that app which was removed during the upgrade. Microsoft have placed a list of the removed apps on...
  6. Thunderbird 60.9.0 is released.

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird 60.9.0 is released.: Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.9.0/ 140044
  7. Send Email from Thunderbird on Win 10 Pro and get Microsoft failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send Email from Thunderbird on Win 10 Pro and get Microsoft failure: I have been sending a series of emails out of Thunderbird to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I get an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that states: Undeliverable: Re: No Cover Came with Cruzer [Incident: 190902-000112] Delivery...
  8. After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password: I updated to Windows 1903 today (8/29/19). I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client. Once the update was done, Thunderbird started asking me to re-input my password. Every time I do, it says, "Sending of password for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** did not...
  9. Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0: I just got this today. I believe it is just released, although the release notes says August 15, 2019. Very quick major new build. Options are more like Firefox now. Nice build. [img] Thunderbird — Release Notes (68.0) — Mozilla 139307
  10. I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird: I am struggling to set Outlook as default email client . I selected it in Settings>APps>Default apps but when trying to share a file (e.g. Word) from within, it is attached to my Thunderbird client....