Windows 10: ThunderBird New Ver

Discus and support ThunderBird New Ver in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla Ver. 52.5.0 98802 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

ThunderBird New Ver

Clint, Nov 23, 2017
  2. dmps22 Win User

Ovi Suite not compatible with Thunderbird 5

Thunderbird updated to ver 6, next version of Ovi Suite released (3.1.1.90) but compatibility still not fixed. Why record the discussion as solved when it clearly isn't!

dmps22, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Will378 Win User
    How to refine resized window after re-opening in Windows 10?

windows10 ver 1511(os build 10586.318)

issue happens with all attempts for internet explorer,firefox,thunderbird,pdf file windows.faststone photo software windows,so just about all opened windows.

Will378, Nov 23, 2017
  4. FerchogtX Win User

ThunderBird New Ver

Thanks for the heads up, updated just now *Biggrin

FerchogtX, Nov 23, 2017
Thema:

ThunderBird New Ver

1. ThunderBird New Ver - Similar Threads - ThunderBird Ver

2. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset: I followed the procedure to reset Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion-g Laptop. It was successful and the updates installed, but now I cannot download email to my Thunderbird app and get the message "Unable to write the email to the mailbox....". "Unable to write the email to the...
  3. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset: I followed the procedure to reset Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion-g Laptop. It was successful and the updates installed, but now I cannot download email to my Thunderbird app and get the message "Unable to write the email to the mailbox....". "Unable to write the email to the...
  4. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  6. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  7. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows is blocking Thunderbird from getting mail and saving passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is blocking Thunderbird from getting mail and saving passwords: When both Windows and Thunderbird are in normal mode retrieving mail and saving passwords does not workhere is the problemWhen Thunderbird starts it asks for the password to get mail. After entering the password, Thunderbird hangs with 'Host contacted, sending login...
  9. Windows is blocking Thunderbird from getting mail and saving passwords

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is blocking Thunderbird from getting mail and saving passwords: When both Windows and Thunderbird are in normal mode retrieving mail and saving passwords does not workhere is the problemWhen Thunderbird starts it asks for the password to get mail. After entering the password, Thunderbird hangs with 'Host contacted, sending login...
  10. Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display: Downloaded latest update for Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 for Windows 10 build #18363. After installation, I went to check if my add-ons were all up-to-date. When I click on Add-Ons under Tools, the Add-On Manager page opens, but nothing shows for all add-ons and extensions that I...