Windows 10: Thunderbird users Free Font size and theme changer

Discus and support Thunderbird users Free Font size and theme changer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Those using Thunderbird and are bugged by fonts too small this easy font size and theme changer works very well indeed. (Works in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Sep 9, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Thunderbird users Free Font size and theme changer

Hi there

Those using Thunderbird and are bugged by fonts too small this easy font size and theme changer works very well indeed.

(Works in Firefox browser too if you are using that)

Theme Font Size Changer :: Add-ons for Firefox

Thunderbird users  Free Font size and theme changer [​IMG]

To install manually simply download and in Thunderbird / Firefox simply load add on from file and point to downloaded file.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 9, 2017

2. Font size problems in Windows 10

Here's a free tool:

System Font Size Changer

Keith

Keith A. Miller, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Keith A. Miller, Sep 9, 2017
  4. Clint Win User

I couldn't find where to down load just the add-on. Only FireFox.

Clint, Sep 9, 2017
  5. Addons are located here:

Add-ons for Firefox

Not Myself, Sep 10, 2017
  6. Clint Win User
    Clint, Sep 10, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Sep 10, 2017
  8. Thunderbird users Free Font size and theme changer

Click on the link, then enter 'theme' (no quotes) in the search box at the top right of the page; the first extension in the list is the desired extension.

Not Myself, Sep 10, 2017
  9. Clint Win User
    I think the problem with the link is that I don't have FF installed. It wants to download FF. I finally got it, but it doesn't work in Thunderbird without FF.

Thunderbird users  Free Font size and theme changer [​IMG]

Clint, Sep 10, 2017
  10. Berton Win User
    Guess I missed this in the OP's post:

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Thunderbird users Free Font size and theme changer - Similar Threads - Thunderbird users Free

2. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

in Browsers and Email
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78: I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird. There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know...
  3. Thunderbird: font size sent messages very small

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird: font size sent messages very small: Font sizes of received and composed messages are ok. But font size in sent messages is much smaller than when I composed that message. I prefer to have the size larger. I did not find a setting for that. Thunderbird 72.0.2 150001
  4. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  5. Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon: Hi folks For latest versions of Thunderbird --if you want font and size changer this updated one works Theme Font & Size Changer (fixed) :: Add-ons for Thunderbird Cheers jimbo 138104
  6. Font and Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  7. Foxfilre 57 and Theme and Font Size Changer Not Compatible

in Browsers and Email
    Foxfilre 57 and Theme and Font Size Changer Not Compatible: Since the early days of Firefox I have used the Theme and Font Size Changer add on to increase the text size of the Bookmarks Toolbar. Apparently, It does not work with FF version 57.0. Does anyone know if a compatible version is in the works or if there is a work around so...
  8. Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer: I use mainly Cyberfox / sometimes Firefox Quantum and would like to know is there a way to change the size of icons in menu bar...as they are small due my not so good vision. I have tried various customising Firefox add ons but without success as some extensions don't work...
  9. Thunderbird users -- Nice global Font and theme changer

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird users -- Nice global Font and theme changer: Hi there sometimes I always wonder why developers often make standard GUI's, toolbars / menu text sizes etc too TINY - especially on modern large monitors without any way of changing these. Adobe photoshop is a typical example of the GUI with TINY fonts not really...
  10. Theme Font and Size Changer in Thunderbird 52.7.0

in Browsers and Email
    Theme Font and Size Changer in Thunderbird 52.7.0: Hi there I think also with Thunderbird you can enlarge / make smaller the whole workspace (window) by ctrl++ or ctrl-- as the workspace is still based on Firefox even though development of thunderbird has moved elsewhere. Cheers jimbo I just tried that. Only would...