Windows 10: Tile Size limited

Discus and support Tile Size limited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trying to resize some of my tiles on the Windows 10 start menu. I have added Outlook 2016 and want to set it to Wide but the only options are Small &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by veldthui, Dec 25, 2015.

1. veldthui Win User

Tile Size limited

Trying to resize some of my tiles on the Windows 10 start menu. I have added Outlook 2016 and want to set it to Wide but the only options are Small & Medium.

How do I get all the options on the resize?

:)

veldthui, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Martmcd Win User

Desktop

sorry, I don't know why Microsoft decided to limit the size you can have on some tiles.

seems that only live tiles or groups can use the larger sizes.

Martmcd, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Size Limit on Some Start Screen Tiles?

There are some programs that only have two size tiles (the camera icon comes to mind). I have found only a few that do that. If you have tile that do show three sizes then I would assume that all is fine on your device.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 25, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Tile Size limited

brummyfan, Dec 25, 2015
  5. veldthui Win User
    I know how to resize them. Just only had the two options. It is Microsofts Outlook 2016 from Office 365 so expected it to be able to resize to all the sizes like the Mail one does.

veldthui, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Tile Size limited

1. Tile Size limited - Similar Threads - Tile Size limited

2. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raid Size limit: I need to create a 10TB raid 1 or 5, Does anyone know if this can be done In Windows 10/11 Pro.I need to have optimum read speed with hardware failure protection. I currently have 4 TB of files ranging in size from 50 to 2.5 GB so read speed is important to me. I am currently...
  3. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Raid Size limit: I need to create a 10TB raid 1 or 5, Does anyone know if this can be done In Windows 10/11 Pro.I need to have optimum read speed with hardware failure protection. I currently have 4 TB of files ranging in size from 50 to 2.5 GB so read speed is important to me. I am currently...
  4. Raid Size limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Limit Chrome Cache Size?

in Browsers and Email
    Limit Chrome Cache Size?: Chrome has started using 1.3GB for cache. Is there away of limiting the cache size used? 173286
  6. Default live tile size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default live tile size?: Hey everyone, I have not been able to find anything yet so I figured I would throw this out here while I continue looking. I would like to set a default live tile size when I pin to start. Right now I pin to start and then I right click and resize it to small. Does anyone...
  7. Editing Start menu tile sizes

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing Start menu tile sizes: Is there a way to change the two square tile sizes offered? Currently, they are 150px and 50px. I would like to reduce the larger to 75px, which would would be a legible solution for laptop displays. 159617
  8. Partition size limited below available size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partition size limited below available size: I've been trying to create a 50G partition. I'm using uefi. Already have 5partitions. Total available space is 380G. I tried to create a 50G partition of ntfs. But, it is restricting me to max 10G. Some times back, i deleted MSR, and rebuilt msr later. Is this a reason. I...
  9. Limit email download size

in Browsers and Email
    Limit email download size: How to limit download size in Windows Mail. For instance to set Windows Mail to download mails with attachments up to 100 Kb? 131150
  10. Limit Size of Hiberfil.sys?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Limit Size of Hiberfil.sys?: Every time I try to do research about Hiberfil.sys, all I end up finding is a bunch of tutorials about how to delete it completely. However, in the event that I'm doing something extremely important and my laptop's battery does run out, I'd prefer not to lose everything I've...