Windows 10: Tiles Disappear

Discus and support Tiles Disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last update I can no longer move the tiles around. When I try they disappear and the tiles take a greyed out appearance. and I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tigeromega, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Tiles Disappear

Since the last update I can no longer move the tiles around. When I try they disappear and the tiles take a greyed out appearance. and I have to restart. If I go to the program that I tried to move I get the option to unpin from the start menu. I remove it then pin to start again it does not show in the tiles. Any suggestions on why this is happening?

:)

Tigeromega, Oct 22, 2016
  2. hmiller22 Win User

Disappearing Tiles on my HTC Surround

Two of my tiles disappeared this morning. When I try to replace the missing tiles they disappear into the oblivion of a black hole that was left by the missing tiles. Both contacts and apps disappear into the void.

hmiller22, Oct 22, 2016
  3. is there a support department left?

The tiles on my start page either disappear or the icons on the tiles themselves vanish so that the tiles are just blank squares

edschilling, Oct 22, 2016
  4. Tiles Disappear

Nvidia driver was the culprit. They released an update and it solved the problem.

Tigeromega, Oct 23, 2016
Thema:

Tiles Disappear

1. Tiles Disappear - Similar Threads - Tiles Disappear

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pinned program tile on start screen disappeared when updating.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinned program tile on start screen disappeared when updating.: I have windows 10. I had a program tile on my start screen. The program did an update and the tile disappeared. The program also disappeared in the programs listing. It still shows in the control panel as on my computer. I need to pin it back to start screen to use but the...
  6. My pictures have disappeared but a different one each start shows up on one of the tiles....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pictures have disappeared but a different one each start shows up on one of the tiles....: Sometime ago I lost a lot of folders and I am trying to recover some of them. Different pics show up on a tile on the start page and if I click on it, it takes me to about half a doz that I have saved since I lost the others. Where are these coming from? Should I be able to...
  7. Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing: Hello. I’m reposting this issue again, as responsesceased in my previous posting. I haverecently switched to Edge, but I keep losing the website icons on the websitetiles pinned to the start screen. Some research has revealed that the website iconsare not stored in Edge or...
  8. how to create a weather tile that has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to create a weather tile that has disappeared: i have the weather app in my system tray but the tile has disappeared from the section for tiles. How do i get i back there. THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-weather-tile-that-has-disappeared/c5800bea-3f71-4c3e-83ef-ebf9e659c375
  9. Live tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles Disappeared: Some of my live tiles and their grouping titles have disappeared. How do I re-set the standard set, which I can then adjust to my preferences? Also Calendar tile only shows live information i.e. todays date when it is sized to medium. Any other size and just show the blank...
  10. Live tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Live tiles Disappeared: Some of my live tiles and their grouping titles have disappeared. How do I re-set the standard set, which I can then adjust to my preferences? Also Calendar tile only shows live information i.e. todays date when it is sized to medium. Any other size and just show the blank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures of tiles disappeared from taskbar but they are still there

2. how to get washington D.C. OFF MSN WEATHER LIVE TILE

3. windows 10 tile disappears when trying to move