Windows 10: Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

Discus and support Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Graulges, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Graulges Win User

Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible to start more than one app at a time using the tiles? I've tried searching here and using Google but nothing at all comes up. Could be poor search keywords but any suggestions would be gratefully received. It's a clean install after upgrading.

:)

Graulges, Aug 8, 2015
  2. ExGeeEye Win User

Start Menu

I got all my tiles the way I like 'em on the Start Menu, and the latest update shrunk the space available. I've had to shrink and rearrange the tiles as a consequence. Please restore the option of resizing the Start Page to as wide and tall as the user
    desires. Thank you.

ExGeeEye, Aug 8, 2015
  3. JDBreu Win User
    Win 10 Start button

Since the upgrade to Win 10 I was used to search for programs in the start-button by just typing the program's name. This doesn't work any more, after the last update? (KB3080333)

Before I had problems that my arranged and resized tiles were rearranged and partly resized by Windows after an update!

How can this be fixed? (except installing Linux)

JDBreu, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Graulges Win User

After several reboots it's just stopped doing it. Again, no apparent reason.

Graulges, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot - Similar Threads - Tiles start page

2. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu: Just finally was able to get my W8.1 upgraded to W10. Now I can't drag or rearrange any of the tiles on my Start Menu. When I click and hold the left mouse button on a tile and attempt to drag the icon, nothing happens, and as soon as I let go of the left mouse button, it...
  3. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu: Just finally was able to get my W8.1 upgraded to W10. Now I can't drag or rearrange any of the tiles on my Start Menu. When I click and hold the left mouse button on a tile and attempt to drag the icon, nothing happens, and as soon as I let go of the left mouse button, it...
  4. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 keeps rearranging start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps rearranging start menu tiles: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rpham2234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr91sb/windows_10_keeps_rearranging_start_menu_tiles/
  6. rearranging pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rearranging pages: Hi. Scanned pages are not in sequence that is most desirable. How do I change the order sequence of the scanned pages? Thanks Robert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rearranging-pages/aa27af58-1b4a-45ca-95c1-3d8e065aa995
  7. Tiles on start up page

Tiles on start up page: How can I set my tiles alphabetically on Windows 10? I used to be able to do this before I got Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-on-start-up-page/e08d470b-1c9a-4de2-81f6-03b9d6d077c1
  8. Tiles on the start page

Tiles on the start page: I have modified the tiles in groups of app types, like Office, Creative, games & utilities, but when I shut down or restart, the tiles are back to the default settings....
  9. Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10 Tiles on your Start menu are icons for modern apps, desktop apps, and folders that you "Pin to Start". Modern apps (ex: from the Store) can have live tiles that show...
  10. Documents tile on Start page?

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents tile on Start page?: Is there a way to make a Documents tile and place it on the start page? The tile would take me directly to the documents folder. 58342