Windows 10: time and weather on desktop

Discus and support time and weather on desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've used desktop gadgets forever to display a clock, a calendar and weather for several cities. I know that gadgets are gone, so I'm looking for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by newmarket2, Aug 29, 2015.

1. time and weather on desktop

I've used desktop gadgets forever to display a clock, a calendar and weather for several cities.
    I know that gadgets are gone, so I'm looking for a replacement that meets my needs. I'm not optimistic, but perhaps there are solutions I've missed so far....
    I need them to appear when Windows startup
    I want them to be small (not taking up too much of the screen)
    For weather, I need to be able to have multiple cities open at the same time and not getting in each other's way

Any ideas?

:)

newmarket2, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Drfoxs Win User

Desktop Weather

Why can't someone make a weather app for win 10 desktop?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization ]

Drfoxs, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 29, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

time and weather on desktop

BunnyJ, Aug 29, 2015
  5. ossie Win User
Thema:

time and weather on desktop

1. time and weather on desktop - Similar Threads - weather desktop

2. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  3. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  4. I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN...: I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN I GET IT OR SIMILAR WITHOUT PUTTING EDGE BACK ON?...
  5. I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN...: I RECENTLY REMOVED EDGE FROM MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP AND MY WEATHER APP DISAPPEARED. HOW CAN I GET IT OR SIMILAR WITHOUT PUTTING EDGE BACK ON?...
  6. How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Weather to Lock Screen, Desktop and Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Lockscreen of a Windows computer is the window you see every time you boot it up, right when you’re about to log into your system. The screen is highly customizable on Windows computers. Since it’s the first thing you view every time you begin to work on your...
  7. Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?: Title. submitted by /u/VIRGILVANGOAT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzn47p/is_it_possible_to_get_the_default_microsoft/
  8. Is there a way to have widget's on the desktop kinda like a phone? Like weather, time...

Is there a way to have widget's on the desktop kinda like a phone? Like weather, time...: I would like those three weather, time, and Proformance the most. submitted by /u/Gold_Champagne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l96m8s/is_there_a_way_to_have_widgets_on_the_desktop/
  9. Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop

Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop: I've used Rainmeter but sometimes the service is down and I have to wait it out, or try another skin. I just want something simple, small, and dependable for my desktop showing Temp. and forcast. I don't want to click on anything to view it. submitted by /u/sschardi...
  10. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...