Windows 10: time date problem when switching between linux windows.

Discus and support time date problem when switching between linux windows. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have a strange thing with time settings. When i used Liniux mint 19 and when i change to windows the clock is set in windows 10 current time -2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Aug 10, 2018.

1. glda19 Win User

time date problem when switching between linux windows.

Hi
    I have a strange thing with time settings.
    When i used Liniux mint 19 and when i change to windows the clock is set in windows 10 current time -2 houres
    for ex in Linux was in 22:01 well in windows wilt be 20:01
    When i click right on the time Date/time setting
    Then i move the slider time automaticly set. From right to left and back. The time settings are ok

:)

glda19, Aug 10, 2018

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 10, 2018
  4. time date problem when switching between linux windows.

Switching to Linux... tips?

as long as ntfs-3g is installed, it is not a problem to have NTFS. However, in Linux there is no disk defrag tool available for NTFS so I suggest transition to ext3 or ext4.

Peter1986C, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

time date problem when switching between linux windows.

1. time date problem when switching between linux windows. - Similar Threads - date problem switching

2. Problem with mouse can't click when switching between screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with mouse can't click when switching between screens: HiI am having a strange problem with windows 11 when I switch between screens when I am playing the mouse buttons do not work I have to disconnect it from the USB port to work again if I move it sideways if it works, I have tried other USB ports and with other mice I still...
  3. How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux: I have a dual boot on my PC, I have Windows on one side and Ubuntu on the other. When I go back to Windows after having been on Ubuntu, the time gets disconfigured. I tried a method on the internet to solve this which is: Go to regedit Go into:...
  4. How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux: I have a dual boot on my PC, I have Windows on one side and Ubuntu on the other. When I go back to Windows after having been on Ubuntu, the time gets disconfigured. I tried a method on the internet to solve this which is: Go to regedit Go into:...
  5. How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Problem with date and time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with date and time.: I am having a problem with the date and time settings in my pc . When I am on the dekstop and doing browsing or any sort of work the time works perfectly and it also changes. But when I shutdown my PC and open it like after 5 minutes the time does not change and it time...
  7. Problem with date and time.

Problem with date and time.: I am having a problem with the date and time settings in my pc . When I am on the dekstop and doing browsing or any sort of work the time works perfectly and it also changes. But when I shutdown my PC and open it like after 5 minutes the time does not change and it time...
  8. Date and time problem

Date and time problem: Hello, I have currently set my date and time manually, due to the time zone and time automatic options being completely wrong and switching from 2-3 hours behind or after the real time in my current location. Also, I'm preety sure that due to that I cannot connect to the...
  9. Switch to Linux ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switch to Linux ??: after the major windows 10 failure I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux but I never use Linux any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-to-linux/5b377ddf-1501-4a16-9477-308fed1d81ac
  10. Switching to Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching to Linux: I am done with Microsoft and their updates restarting my computer without my permission during important video conferences. I turned off updates, somehow they got turned back on, again without my permission. I have been using Windows for 25 years. And I am done. Can someone...