Windows 10: Time Different error Please help!

Discus and support Time Different error Please help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oxlzlope, May 26, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Time Different error Please help!

so example my time is

6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar
    ^Real time

but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what?
    how to fix this please

Time Different error Please help! [​IMG]

:)

Oxlzlope, May 26, 2017

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, May 26, 2017
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, May 26, 2017
  4. Time Different error Please help!

Hi Oxlzlope.

Could be Windows is in the wrong time zone.

Right click on Windows clock, in men that appears, near the top, Adjust date and time. In window that opens ensure correct time zone is set.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 26, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Time Different error Please help!

1. Time Different error Please help! - Similar Threads - Different error Please

2. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  3. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. An error please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error please help: I was reinstalling my windows and by mistake i format all the partitions in my pc Now it is saying cheking media i am using my bootable pendrive but still it is showing checking media. My disk is gpt can you please guide me to reinstall my pc...
  6. Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.: Hello, I have multiple BSOD that are completely random in time I can get one in a month, several in a week, etc.. Here is the .log in my WhoCrashed so you can see my problem: On Thu 29/10/2020 12:39:59 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. Help with error please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with error please: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  8. Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors: Afternoon Yesterday my windows 10 pc work normal but today when i trun it on it keep give me random bsod error every time it bootloops submitted by /u/Thinhhdk [link] [comments]...
  9. Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too many BSOD with different error types please help me -_-: - Memory management - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - System thread exception not handled fltmgr.sys - Pag_Fault_Page_in_Nonpaged_Area and so much more :( even though i reinstall my windows 10 pro and of course no virus on my system. I've been searching the internet for all of my...
  10. Windows 10: Constant BSOD errors, different errors each time. HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Constant BSOD errors, different errors each time. HELP!!!!: Hi my name is Peter I am new to this so please excuse any mistakes in posting this I might make. I have very recently built myself a new pc to game on. Once I put the system together and installed windows 10 almost immediately I got BSOD with a random error message. Every...